Role : Platform Architect
Budget : 90 LPA
Experience: Minimum 7
An Architect is a hands-on, talented, innovative, and practical individual with functional experience to design, implement and support the delivery of core products and product components.
- Capable of working under minimal direction and exercising considerable latitude, they will provide technical expertise in developing solutions to complex software engineering problems, which require frequent use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Experienced in designing application framework solutions, performing architectural analysis, and identifying issues and provide solutions for the business problems.
- Sound functional knowledge of application architecture service architecture, code modularity, data synchronisation, customisable workflow management, partner application integration and API developer frameworks.
- Lead the design and development of new architecture and major functional upgrades for the most advanced capabilities
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to engineers, designers, and developers.
- Engage cross-organizational teams such as Product Management, Integrations, Services, Support, and Operations, to ensure the success of overall software development, implementation, and deployment.
Ideal candidate should have
- 7+ years of system implementation experience
- Experience with any of the following languages like Java / Nodejs / ROR / Python
- Expertise in micro service / Data modelling / AWS / Messaging
- Expertise in building scalable & reliable systems
- Good Experience in working with technologies like AWS, Redis,
- Experience in messaging systems like SQS/RabbitMQ
- Good knowledge of caching, Databases, distributed systems.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good experience with Devops
- Experience: 6+ Years
- Engineering graduates from Tier I or II institutes.
- B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech