As a Finance & Administration Business Associate you'll be a trusted business advisor. You'll have the opportunity to position IBM for long-term financial growth delivering analysis, and providing insight and innovation into the business. You'll be redefining how we manage our organization and how we work while achieving budgeted targets and ensuring the delivery of a high quality product.Your Role and ResponsibilitiesAs Practitioner -Market Research, you are responsible for product and feature coding of retailer data across a variety of product sectors. You are involved in coding new article features and matching Electronic Point of Sales (EPOS) data to a master product database.
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Data interpretation with attention to detail, ability to learn internal tools quickly, the capability to be in a dynamic environment whilst maintaining high quality standards, a natural aptitude to develop good internal working relationships and a flexible work ethic.
- Meet or exceed benchmarks on efficiency for number of coded record per hour and quality target in line with the international coding guides.
- Provide support and execute different additional tasks, supporting the coding process.
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- 0-1 year of experience in Market Research, especially in a Retail sector
- Proven comprehension skills with proficiency in Computers
- Experience in managing intricacies, ability to lead assignment with minimum or no supervision
- Demonstrated knowledge in analyzing data with an ability to write reports with no data interpretation errors
About Business Unit
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience in using search engines like google is highly preferred
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to manage change and be open to it good time management and maintain sanctity of deadlines
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.About IBM
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.Location Statement
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.