Quality Council of India (QCI) is an autonomous body set up to establish an accreditation structure in India and to spread the quality movement by undertaking a national quality campaign. Our mission is to lead a quality movement in India for emphasis on adherence to quality standards in all spheres of activities. QCI was set up in 1997 by the Government of India, ASSOCHAM, CII, and FICCI. The Ministry of Commerce & Industry acts as a nodal point for all the matters connected to QCI.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 3rd Sep'20 and 8th Oct'20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
1. Should be fluent in one of the following regional languages like Marathi, Gujarati, Telegu, Kannada, Bengali, and Odia