Principal Solutions Architect- Large Enterprise
Job ID: 973601 | AISPL - Maharashtra
Roles and Responsibilities :
· In partnership with the BD team, formulate and execute a strategy to exceed revenue objectives through the adoption of AWS cloud in India.
· As a key member of the BD team, ensure success in building and migrating applications, software and services on the AWS cloud / platform.
· Educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of AWS cloud, and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
· Conduct one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering or already using AWS cloud services.
· Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the AWS solutions architect community.
· Author or otherwise contribute to AISPL customer-facing publications such as whitepapers.
· Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates.
· Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and provide support, as required.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS : Bachelors/Masters Degree in computer science, engineering, IT or equivalent technical degree