With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands\u2014and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.Are you the one we are looking for?
We are inviting applications for the role of Process Associate \u2013 Accounts Receivable
The AR Specialist will manage collections and account resolution with customers of delinquent accounts, provide customer service, develop payment arrangements, and assist in resolving customer complaints and problem accounts. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Responsibilities
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Review aging reports and initiate calls to customers with past-due balances to arrange for payment.
- Track payment status on customer invoices and answer questions regarding problems with their accounts.
- Advise customers of necessary actions and strategies for debt repayment.
- Record information about financial status of clients and status of collection efforts.
- Confer with customers via telephone to determine payment status and reasons for potential overdue payments.
- Resolve customer complaints and research account discrepancies; analyze receivables data for customers.
- Forecast cash collections, evaluating and escalating issues to appropriate internal and external contacts.
- Perform routine accounting reconciliations, reduce account aging, and establish clear and concise communications; participate in presentations of account receivables information.
- Communicate with the team about the activity of daily operations to meet deadlines efficiently.
- Daily interaction with outside customers, including follow-up with customers when expected payment has not been received
- Ability to build and maintain effective customer/client relationships
- Ability to handle through multiple systems and competing priorities
- Ability to collaborate & negotiate with multiple stakeholders to resolve issues
- Experience with Microsoft Suite to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure with solution focused attitude
- Strong organization & attention to details
- Self-motivated and resourceful
- Strong cultural awareness
- Bachelor's Degree and/or High School Diploma
- Business to Business Commercial Collections experience
- Strong Excel & Analytical skills