Process engineering support (70%)
· Local support to bids, attending customer meetings, developing relationships. Running aspen simulations for various operating cases
· Collecting plant data and providing design feedback to Hersham(UK) team
· Performance testing and start up support (for 1 week to 2 months at site)
· Process design work, initially, for basic SVD equipment and Front End designs (e.g. TSA, DCAC, CWT)
· PFD, Heat & Material balance, Line sizing, PSV sizing, Control valve sizing, pump sizing
· Support operations
· Support any future HYCO activities
· Plant assessment support and plant trouble shooting support for after sales CPS team.
Process Systems / PID Management Support (30%)
· P&ID Coordination interfacing with EPC clarifying issues
· Interfaces and Tie in coordination and data collection
· Process engineer is responsible for ensuring the timely production of quality work and deliverables, ensuring it is adequately reviewed and communicated to relevant engineers of all disciplines.
· Responsible for ensuring all process work prepared is suitable for checking, ensuring that the checking is completed and that any changes are incorporated and rechecked.
· Organise work so that he/she can meet deadlines as dictated by project schedules or his/her direct supervisor. Brief his/her supervisor at any time on the status of tasks for which he/she is responsible.
· Support and contribute to AP’s low cost sourcing activities.