Process Management Optimization Lead
Location: Vadodara, IN
● Be the point of contact for commercial queries, leading the resolution in a client focused and timely manner in cooperation with Client Liaison and Commercial teams.
● Should be able to identify, investigate and co-ordinate the resolution of data, process or product related queries.
● Plan and execute a complex daily personal workload and support to meet departmental and company schedules.
● Analyze and identify gaps and areas for improvement in coding, data input validation and client instructions environments (CIP) and drive convergence of processes and tools.
● Provide accurate and timely feedback to respective country teams, driving SOP and use of best demonstrated practices.
● Work across relevant Operations/Enablement teams to ensure delivery to client expectations and satisfaction. Operate in a virtual/multi-cultural environment, liaising with stakeholders and colleagues
● Bachelor’s Any Graduate, preference given to Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Commerce, BBA - For Band 9
● Master’s degree (Commerce, Statistics, Mathematics or a related field)- For Band 9
● Excellent organization skills, aptitude to work in a team and meet deadlines
● A high degree of accuracy, proactivity and attention to detail
● Good analytics skills and aptitude for data and operational processes
● Project management aptitude (critical path, task sequencing, problem solving, etc.)
● Common business language knowledge (English): speaking and writing with fluency