Job Role: Procurement Associate
Job/type: Contract Based/Full Time
Experience: 2 years/Freshers Can Also Apply
· Creating more choices for the organization and finding better choices to create a vendor the strategy that best suits the company’s budget and needs.
· Should have Interpersonal Skills to successfully interact with vendors and choosing between multiple suppliers through bidding, giving the company better prices
· Building stronger relationships with vendors and improve collaboration and communication when implementing outsourcing resources.
· Should have negotiation skills to renew contracts and to make changes to existing vendor contracts and ensures that the full contract life cycle is fully managed.
· Should have Critical thinking skills to determine the best prices, features and products to meet business needs.
· Liaison with other entities outside of the business. Monitor, coordinate, and communicate the strategic objectives of the business.
· Collect, analyze, and utilize data and feedback to identify opportunities to improve the relationship between the business and the other entity
· Proactively solve conflicts and develop relationships with the community, stakeholders, and other entities
· Need to handle Retail Sales (B2C),actively seek out new sales opportunities through market research to identify selling possibilities, evaluate customer needs and ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations.
· Need to handle Admin work, maintain database, secure company data & employees data, actively conduct internal Audits and maintain staff by recruiting, training employees.
· During the shipments time need to communicate and select the right logistics people as per the company standards and Requirement.
· Maintain records of day-to-day work by updating vendor or logistics tracking list and circulate to the Internal Management Members.
· Track and follow up with the logistics till the consignment reaches the consignee.
· Telephonic Interview and follows.
· People having sales or operations experience will add a weight-age.
· BBA/MBA/B.Tech/M.Tech or Equivalent
Salary: As per the Industry Standards