Procurement ExpertCredit Suisse
0 to 3 Years Salary not disclosed Read More... Your Profile matches the job
Posted: 2 Months ago
The Sourcing & Vendor Management (SVM) department is responsible for the bank's global sourcing and procurement activities. SVM optimally sources external goods and services for Credit Suisse (CS) by applying best-practices while mitigating key commercial, contractual reputational risks to the Bank.
As a valued partner, we strive to work with internal partners and key vendors to deliver increasingly high-quality and efficient sourcing services through: commercial-valued and risk- mitigated sourcing, analytical insights and market expertise, driving vendor innovation, supporting select third-party agreements during the fulfillment phase.
We are a department that values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our Global Conduct and Ethics StandardsRole Summary
This role is responsible for leading the Procurement Data Center team, managing all applicable commercial and contractual aspects within the Data Center category globally. The role includes driving supply-side initiatives / projects related to Data Center and developing / maintaining successful relationships with suppliers, peers, and internal partners on a global basis.To be successful, one must be able to
- Gain support and acceptance by demonstrating sourcing value to respective initiatives at senior levels within SVM and the wider CS organization; C-level independent interaction required
- Coordinate execution of successful Data Center vendor contract negotiations; Manage a results-oriented book of work and assure quality and effectiveness on individual and team level
- Develop credibility and operate as a procurement/ sourcing leader and subject matter expert for Data Center and become the first point of contact for the business partners with respect to Procurement Data Center
- Build effective and cooperative-alliances externally with key vendors and manage directly those vendor relationships from a commercial perspective; ensure agreement and adoption of Data Center sub-category strategies, ongoing review of activities undertaken and maintenance of strong client service
- Represent Data Center category and support others in the broader procurement category team, take full ownership of designated sub-categories; conduct periodic market research for assigned Data Center sub-categories
- Advise internal business partners on Datacenter end-to-end procurement process, policies, templates, RACI, deal risks, and possible risk mitigation steps as part of procurement process or contracting. Articulate pros and cons of, and requirements for, various Datacenter commercial model options for a particular deal.
- Seek to ensure full Procure-to-Contract compliance with all applicable Datacenter Outsourcing processes, policies, etc. Support sub-category leads with RFx template population, response evaluation, draft contract template population on complex files.
- Coordinate with other SVM regions and teams to ensure integrated delivery of procurement initiatives.
- Execute Datacenter tail spend management category strategy through appropriate procurement decisions. Consolidate supplier base and pursue, where relevant, alternative sources ensuring uninterrupted supply of services, delivered in an efficient and quality manner.
- Establish regular communications with the key internal business partners, to make sure agreement and adoption of category strategies, ongoing review of activities undertaken and maintenance of strong client service.
- Seek to proactively handle Contract Renewal/ Expiry reviews, and re-source or amend per internal strategy.
- Accurate and continuous collection and reporting of projects managed, contracts concluded and their associated expenditure and financial impacts.
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Minimum Six years of experience in sourcing or procurement of Datacenter categories
- Significant experience of procurement/ sourcing and contracting for IT Hardware (Servers, network equipment, storage, etc.) & Infrastructure software
- Proficient in analyzing a category cost structure.
- Outstanding negotiation and influencing skills, at same and higher level of organization.
- Proficient in electronic procurement/ sourcing tools (Ariba, Ivalua, PeopleSoft, etc.).
- Proficient in end-to-end Source/ Procure-to-Pay processes and tools.
- Experience working within a very strong compliance and regulatory culture, driving policies and procedures, both internally and externally.
- Outstanding risk and control culture and proficiency in Supplier Screening programs with the ability to evaluate and mitigate any associated potential business risk to CS.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Proficient in using Excel pivot tables and PowerPoint to support analytical techniques and presentation of data.
- Ability to extract detailed procurement requirements from internal partners, and to translate business requirements into contract language.
- Ability to proactively identify material, unmitigated business or contract risks on a particular deal, to articulate effectively to business partners, and to find appropriate solutions.
- Tenacious and resilient approach. Skilled in building positive relationships; confident, firm, empowering and positive their attitude towards people and of personal stature and reputation to ensure ready acceptance within the company and to create a favorable representation of the company department internally and to external parties.
- Collaborative style, including experience navigating through matrix organizational responsibilities, organizational change, and working across all global regions, global time zones and teams to elicit successful and collaborative approaches and solutions.
- Strong Solution focus.
- Ability to facilitate / quasi project handle various procurement / contract business partners (internal, vendor) and specialist areas, and to move them towards acceptable negotiated solutions.
- Proactive, hands-on approach and strong organizational skills with capability to handle an increasing book of work over time and can juggle multiple priorities and types of work.
- Degree level qualification.
- Excellent communication skills !
- Flexibility to partially overlap with US business hours a must.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize matters effectively.
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively and deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Job TypeFull Time
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
SUNWINDEMY INFO SOLUTIONS
Fresher Bangalore,Pune,Noida 30,000 Per Month
BEYOND EXCLAMATION MEDIA AND TECHNOLOGY PVT. LTD.
1 to 3 Years Pune 1,20,000 - 2,00,000 Per Month
FOR A CLIENT OF TEAMLEASE SERVICES LTD
4 to 8 Years Pune 45,000 - 75,000 Per Month
FOR A CLIENT OF TEAMLEASE SERVICES LTD
Fresher Pune 1,00,000 - 5,00,000 Per Year
FOR A CLIENT OF TEAMLEASE SERVICES LTD
Fresher Hyderabad,Delhi,Faridabad,Gurgaon,Bangalore,Pune,Chennai,Ghaziabad,Noida 60,000 - 1,20,000 Per Month Safety Tips
Teamlease does not charge any kind of payment for a job.
How to get a Job early? Follow these tips
1.The more the Jobs you apply, the higher your chances of getting a job.
2. Keep your profile updated Update
Recruiters prefer candidates with complete profile information.
3. Keep visiting the Teamlease.com daily
Daily visit will ensure you won’t miss out on any Job opportunity.
4. Watch videos to improve Watch videos
Be a better candidate than others by watching these Job-related videos.
Credit Suisse recruiting Procurement Expert Experienced(Fresher) candidates candidates nearby Pune,.Credit Suisse vacancies for Procurement Expert is recruited through Written-test, Face to Face Interview etc.
Credit Suisse Company recruits a lot of Experienced(Fresher) candidates candidates every year based on the skills . The candidates with BCA
, Other Course
are selected to full fill the vacancies in IT Software-Engineer
job field. The candidates nearby Pune, can apply for Procurement Expert position in Credit Suisse. All candidates should have a degree or post-graduation in the required field based on the requirement mentioned. The jobs are available in Full Time basis. When it comes to the Credit Suisse recruitment, candidates are mostly chosen for the department of IT Software-Engineer
. To learn more about the current jobs and other details, it is better to go through official site of Credit Suisse and Teamlease.com. Find the latest jobs near you and near your home. So, that you don’t need to relocate. The Teamlease.com is a leading employment portal that researches the official site of Credit Suisse and provides all the details about the current vacancies, the application process, selection process, interview test details, important dates and other information. Search and apply for the top job positions in Credit Suisse and near your city and get a secured career.
Jobs By Roles Jobs By Cities