Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions
Your new role
Leads a SCM organization, defines and implements SCM strategy, standards and guidelines in area of responsibility (both Procurement and Supply Chain/Logistics functions).
Deploys SCM Strategy.
Defines and ensures implementation of SCM standards, regulations and guidelines.
Manages and contributes to overarching SCM programs and initiatives.
Takes care for effective risk management measures.
Ensures efficiency of SCM operations.
Takes final decision on SCM unit organization, unit related budgets and decides resource allocation.
Responsible for PVO, COO/FTE and related other KPIs.
Negotiates and seals strategic SCM related contract agreements, decides SLA.
Heads organization assigned, and leads all related management and staff.
Acts as personal advisor to unit's Executives and Senior Management in all SCM-related issues.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Should have over 12 years of relevant experience in handling Supply Chain/Procurement for Railways/Metro business
- Over 5 years of experience in a leadership role
- Strong market knowledge and network in industry
- Growth career trajectory of change and turnaround
- Experience of working in global environment and dealing with global stakeholders/customers
- Excellent communication skills