PROCUREMENT- Deputy/Joint Manager
Global Business Services India
At TechnipFMC, we are continually looking for ways to become more efficient, and ways to improve our quality, customer focus and cost competitiveness. The Global Business Services (GBS) organization is key to executing this strategy, by standardizing our processes and centralizing our services.
Our Vision : A customer focused, cost efficient, innovative, and high performing organization that drives functional excellence.
GBS provide streamlined and consistent services to our internal customers in the domain of Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, Business Functional Support, Procurement and Legal. Our services fit our global organization and allow us to focus on business strategy and priorities. GBS also maintains continuous improvement plans to enhance our customer-oriented service culture.
Experienced Deputy/Joint Manager (Procurement) with Global Experience
Introduction to the Job
This role (Procurement Services -Deputy/Joint Manager) will be primarily responsible for handling the day to day procurement related activities, regular connect with the international clients and managing a team of highly enthusiastic people.
The candidate should be -Bachelors/Post Graduate with experience in shared service environment and having 10+ years of experience in Procurement shared services with at least 3-4 years of people management experience.
The candidate must have experience in following -
* Working in Any ERP like : IFS / SAP / GEOS / and / or Oracle
* Competency in Microsoft Office Suite of programs including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Creation of Purchase orders / Subcontract and Amendments thereof in ERP
- Creation of PO receipts / GRN and resolving PO discrepancies
- Good knowledge over resolving PO discrepancies
- Create and produce Procurement related reports / dashboards for management or other review
- Perform and manage PO reviews e.g. closure of POs in ERPs etc
- Supervising and grooming team to ensure timely Supply and Reception process for entities and activities in scope.
- Good level communication with Supplier with maintaining repo of Company
- Maintaining SLAs and good level repo with Customer
- Manage vendor account reconciliations, open balances analysis etc
- Develop process improvements, attention to details, getting to root cause of problems
- May require extended working hours during month / quarter end.
- Zero defect mindset with attention to details
- Compliance with SOX , Internal control & Group / Corporate requirements
- Ensure process excellence, harmonization and efficiency
- Drive continuous improvement, processes efficiency through innovative solutions
- Manage high satisfaction level service delivery for existing and future clients and ensure relationship, including escalation process.
- In addition to the above mentioned tasks, the jobholder may be asked from time to time to assist with other activities within GBS'
- Customer Accounting Teams,
- Group Internal & External Procurement Teams and Business Stakeholders,
- Customer & GBS AP Accounting Teams
- TPFMC Global Sourcing Procurement
- Minimum 10 years' of experience in Procurement shared Services.
- Must possess blended Experience with: Supply Chain mainly on Indirect Procurement
- Solid customer service / client facing experience
- Strong Client / People Management Skills and Sound Leadership Competencies
- Proactive, Result Oriented Professional
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude to support a constructive working environment
- Lean Six Sigma Certification
- On-site Transition experience
- PMP or Similar Project Management Certification
You are meant for this job if you have/ are:
- Good planning, time-management & communication skills
- Ability to learn & adapt quickly
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where priorities can change often, therefore the ability to work in a self-directed fashion adjusting priorities as required
- Strong Customer Service ethic and presentation
- Show strong initiative, proactive and persuasive
- Flexible working hours during peak business periods