Join our global team for a career filled with opportunities to solve challenges both small and large, local and global, simple and complex.Main Responsibilities
- Ensure that all requisitions, quotes, purchase orders and invoices are processed in accordance with SLA provisions for the department
- Follow up and co-ordinate with all stakeholders to ensure that goods and services are provided as required.
- Comply with the 5 R's (Right product, Right quantity, Right place, Right time and Right price)
- Ensure that clear audit trails and records are available to justify and back up all procurement decisions
- Maintain correct data in the ERP system.
- Ensure goods and services are delivered according to the vessel schedules
- Report any deviations and take action to re-route goods / services, if necessary, whilst minimizing any cost impact
- Clear understanding of Incoterms
- Minimum graduation preferably in Engineering.
- A Procurement Officer with 2 / 4 yearsâ experience in procurement preferably in Marine procurement.
- Customer focused and excellent command of English
- Strong Stakeholder Management
- High Level of Drive and Determination
- Solution first approach
- Strong interpersonal skills - ability to get along with diverse personalities and cultures
- Flexible, out-of-the box thinker who is comfortable working under pressure
- Pro-active attitude with strong sense of ownership
Work Location: Mumbai, India