MiQ is the leading marketing intelligence company with technology and people that help businesses win. We are experts at ingesting large amounts of data, modelling data to convert into insights and then actioning these insights through a variety of products and services.
Our People have an endearing and unique quality that sets them apart from the rest and that is why our product inspires. Our People make the difference and our values make the people.
In short, MiQ make data valuable, insightful, and intelligent, which helps clients engage customers, grow sales and generate revenue. MiQ offers its clients products and services across Media (which is their programmatic managed media offering),Analytics (custom engineering and data science solutions for business challenges in digital marketing space) and Technology (technology and analytics capabilities geared for their customers use). We enjoy a 97% client retention rate globally across brands such as Walmart, Barclaycard and Ford.
MiQ was built 9 years ago by Gurman Hundal and Lee Puri, with its original base in London, UK. Remaining a self-funded business, the company has now grown to over 700 employees, with 15 global offices covering 4 continents.
Our business vision is to empower the marketing divisions with the relevant insights so that they can shape the overall business strategy. It is for this reason MiQ has very exciting and realistic growth expectations over the coming years. It's a great opportunity to work across a global business while becoming a key contributor within a growing, winning organization.QUICK FACTS
- Represent over 450 Client's Globally
- 97% Retention Rate of Client's since Launch
- 700 Global Employee's, with a 100% Staff Retention Rate in the first 3 years of the business, currently 93%
- Offices in London, Manchester, Hamburg, 10 cities in the US, Toronto, Australia and Bangalore
- Award Winning Infrastructure â Recently voted for the 'Best Use of Data' as well as 'Best Trading Team' in UK and 'Most Innovative Brand in Mobile' in North America
The Procurement Specialist must be self-motivated and strong team player to efficiently manage the day to day operations and always thrive for effective solutions for day to day issues. The Procurement Specialist is expected to develop relationships with internal business lines. He / She must analyse and understand requirements from the business and not only cater to it but also provide ongoing support to meet business requirements.
The Procurement Specialist provides specialized procurement knowledge, commodity analysis and maintains ongoing commercial relationships between MiQ and its vendors. The Procurement Specialist will also play a role in supplier management, working closely with global suppliers to develop business relationships that help facilitate a more streamlined approach to sourcing while ensuring through negotiation that price competitiveness and high levels of service are maintained.Responsibilities
- Compares prices amongst various vendors in order to make sound purchasing decisions
- Works within a given budget to purchase goods and services for MiQ
- Negotiates with vendors on price, payment, quality, mode of delivery/shipping, delivery time, T&Cs
- Ensures that products/services are delivered in a timely manner, and that the quality of the goods/services received is satisfactory
- Checks invoices for accuracy, and authorizes the Finance department to issue payment
- Evaluates the performance of vendors on a regular basis
- Identify cost saving opportunities and drive negotiations with the vendors
- Process PRs into PO's in accordance with guidelines as per the SLA and deal effectively with any queries raised by stakeholders
- Flag the requisitions falling out of budgeted spend to COO and Finance
- Expediting the orders as per the urgency of requirement and ensure timely delivery of goods/services by vendors
- Updates/ top-up to PO's based on requests from the business
- Monthly review of all open PO's to optimize commitments
- Deliver customer service and stakeholder delight for overall process
- Review the receipts to ensure accruals are accurate and provide information to Finance for accurate accruals
- Review the current Vendor database and check for the existing documents available to consolidate on one repository
- Map our requirement on vendors compliance and identify the missing information or documents
- Connect with vendors via email and phone to collect or verify the information or relevant documents
- Ensure the vendor master is 100% accurate and in line with our requirements
- To maintain the documentation of the vendor set ups and the vendor profile updates or amendments for control audits.
- Update the SOP and audit narratives with the changes if any in the procedures & processes.
- Attend meetings with the legal department to ensure any contractual obligations are favourable to the company
- Onboard and manage the vendors approved by COO
- Maintain bank and address information details. Also maintain the log updated to confirm vendor information every 12 months
- Manage stakeholders spend requirements and priorities by managing Procurement activities efficiently
- Able to advise stakeholders on Procurement and vendor master procedures/guidelines
Desired Skills And Experience
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in Procurement and vendor admin area in a large or mid-sized company
- Ability to develop solutions to procurement problems and provide high quality and/or creative solutions.
- Experience in tactical sourcing
- Must understand Vendor compliance and due diligence requirement and should have worked for vendor master creation for international vendors
- Strong analytical, problem solving reporting, and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Ability to work effectively in cross - functional business teams.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills; Excellent Stakeholder engagement
- Demonstrated strengths in relationship building and conflict management.
- Demonstrated ability to meet goals and deadlines.
- Good process and project management skills.
- Self - starter and strong motivator
- Flexibility to work global hours
- Qualification: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
- Experience with any of the standard ERPs used for Procurement like - Workday, Oracle, Arib
Procurement, purchase, sourcing, negotiation, sap, problem solving, accounts payable, building project, work effectively, project management, supplier management, conflict management, relationship building, written communication, stakeholder engagement, sat, sound, supply, buying, inform