We are seeking for a Product Designer to join our design team. As part of this role, you will focus on finding solutions that allow customers to intuitively use our product while striking the right balance between functionality and visual design. You will work with other designers and cross-functional team members and will rely heavily on both qualitative and quantitative data to make informed decisions. The ideal candidate will be skilled at each stage of the design process but always be focused on customer needs.
We are looking for individuals with the right mix of hunger, passion, and cultural-fit to help us realize our vision of Ă˘ÂÂre-imagining how work gets done' while building a people-first organization.
This role sits in our product Auctm, read more about the product below:-About Auctm
Auctm is the ultimate business management platform for real estate teams in the US, that's designed to help them grow using data science and analytics. It helps broker teams increase revenue, cut down on costs, and improve agent training and retention.
Some of its key features include agent performance management, revenue tracking, profitability management, goal tracking, pipeline management, and insights for key decisions.
What's in it for you
We're a small design team at an early stage start-up, this means that you will play an integral part in shaping the design culture at SquadStack. Your responsibilities won't be limited to shipping stunning visual designs, but to actively participate and contribute to ideation, strategy and execution; in short, your contribution has a direct impact on the business. We believe that good design is good business.
Ownership and accountability are key at SquadStack, every project you work on will be owned and managed by you. We're looking for someone who can be the manager of one from the word go.
Collaboration is another aspect that is central at SquadStack, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the smartest people in the team, allowing you to expand your knowledge not only in design & marketing but also other functions like a business, data marketing, engineering & operations.
People who have joined us in the past have experienced tremendous growth. You will not only become a better designer, but we believe that you will have a much more well-rounded growth.
What you'll be doing
- By collaborating with cross-functional teams and customers, you will turn your insights into delightful products in a creative environment that requires proven leadership skills and the ability to execute the product vision.
- Active participation in brainstorming & strategy sessions; translate raw ideas into rough sketches and final designs.
- Regularly Audit the product experience to suggest improvements for product & design.
- Present product design ideas to cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
- Work closely with product managers to develop improvements for products and processes.
- Act as a liaison between product, business & engineering to solve the right problems and ship the right experiences.
- Maintain & iterate the Interface component system & guidelines for the product.
- Staying on top of the latest trends and techniques.
What you should have
- Formal education in design (Bachelors/Masters/Diploma) or a strong portfolio demonstrating your understanding of design.
- 2-4 years of work experience in a digital product company.
- Portfolio of projects demonstrating skills in various areas of Product Design.
- Creative problem-solving & communication skills.
- Proven experience in all phases of the design process including user research, copywriting, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing.
- Strong understanding of the design and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members.
- Ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback.
- Passion for design; not satisfied with the status quo and always thinking of ways to improve.
- Ability to create illustrations & re-mix as required.
- Proficiency in Adobe XD or Sketch with an open mind to learn new tools within and outside the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of motion graphics and animation is an added advantage.
- Compensation: 15-25 LPA
- Location: Remote first till June 2021 - We'll work out of our Noida office once it's safer to work from the office.
- Joining Date: ASAP
Why should you consider us seriously
- Health Insurance
- All meals are on the house :)
- Unlimited vacation & WFH policy, which means you are not entitled to a specific number of leaves per year. You can take time off from work according to what suits you the best. Needless to say, the system works on trust and we expect you to make fair decisions based on the team's needs.
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Blume Ventures, 91springboard, senior product execs at Square, Genpact & Flipkart; co-founders of Infosys, Snapdeal, Slideshare, Zomato, etc)