We are a robotics company based in London and Mumbai, building the future of indoor delivery. You will be working in an international team of AI engineers and specialists from world-class universities (Imperial College London, ETH Zurich, IIM).
The product manager has to manage the end-to-end implementation process by working closely with the design and engineering team to ensure the end product meets the business goals as well as the user needs. The applicant will be coordinating with different teams and stakeholders, and the role will be based in Mumbai.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Developing and maintaining project reports and corresponding progress
2. Planning the project including charting the objectives to meet the end goals
3. Overseeing risk, cost, timelines, quality issues, and communication
4. Assisting in delegating responsibilities
5. Managing team conflict and leading towards resolutions
6. Aiding in skill advancement by recommending appropriate educational and professional opportunities for teams to pursue
7. Monitoring and managing planned/scheduled performance to actual performance
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 3rd Sep'20 and 8th Oct'20
3. are available for duration of 2 months
4. are from Mumbai and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Relevant work experience in the mechanical industry
2. Educational background from electrical/electronics/robotics/mechanical engineering
3. Skills pertaining to: planning, Gantt chart, conflict resolution, risk assessment, communication, documentation