NAFEMS is the international association for the engineering analysis community and it operates as an independent, not-for-profit association. The scope of its activities encompasses all simulation technology, including finite element analysis and computational fluid dynamics. As new application areas and techniques constantly evolve, NAFEMS becomes involved to create awareness of new analysis methodologies, deliver appropriate education, training and simulate the adoption of best practices and effective use of technology by offering a platform for continuous professional development.
NAFEMS and its members are involved in the application of many different types of engineering simulation covering both products and processes. Membership exceeds 1100 corporate members from over 60 different countries.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 10th Aug'20 and 14th Sep'20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
1. Must have experience in design, additive manufacturing, and 3D printing (plastics and metals)