Summary: The Product Manager, Big Data Analytics will own the product for Healthcare Analytics Platform, Products, Services, and Tools to deliver the vision of the Company. This will be done through innovation and collaboration with engineering teamsSummary
The Product Manager, Big Data Analytics will own the product for Healthcare Analytics Platform, Products, Services, and Tools to deliver the vision of the Company. This will be done through innovation and collaboration with engineering teams, program management, sales, and related business functions. This is a critical, highly visible and strategic leadership role within the company that has the potential to drive significant business impact.
The scope of this role will include product management for the delivery of Big Data Analytics Cloud Platform, Products and Services in collaboration with execution and strategic partners
Product Managers lead the ideation, technical development and launch of innovative products.
This includes defining, building, launching and actively managing a portfolio of products and solutions that align with organizational strategies, enhance our brand and competitive position in the marketplace, and delight our customers.
These tech savvy innovators leverage their keen business insight and strategic mindset to build customer-centric solutions that drive results. They plan and prioritize work to ensure that commitments are honored as they build internal and external partnerships working collaboratively to meet shared objectives.
Product Managers are customer-obsessed and actively learn through agile experimentation, design thinking, and market sensing as they strive to design user/consumer centric solutions with a results/outcomes orientation. They are always seeking to tackle new problems.Roles And Responsibilities
- Relationship building: Work closely and buid relationships with U.S. based leadership and teams
- Help drive technology transformation to achieve business transformation, through the creation of the Healthcare Analytics Data Cloud that will help establish a leadership position in healthcare data & analytics in the industry
- Help in successful implementation of Analytics as a Service
- Product & Solution Development: Drives product development with engineers and designers, working collaboratively to lead and manage end to end, the definition, development and/or delivery of a significant product, solution or service to ensure alignment with customer requirements ascertained through personal insight gained from focused customer engagement, empathy interviews and observations.
- New Product Innovation: Works with business owners, UX team, and directly with customers to identify business opportunities and leads and manages efforts to bring new products to market balancing stakeholder needs and introducing innovative approaches, with a focus on opportunities for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Robotic Process Automation.
- Product Vision/Brand: Establishes a shared product, solution, or service vision across the enterprise by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution, and ensuring that the product, solution, or service is aligned with brand, strategic and competitive position, and other related/interfaced product, solution, or service.
- Product Life Cycle: Leads and manages the end to end product life cycle from strategic planning to development, deployment and related tactical execution to end of life sunsetting, working closely with Sales and Sales Operations to ensure successful product launch and any required end of life sunsetting.
- Product Roadmap: Defines and analyzes metrics that inform the success of products, including the feature sets, business requirements, and measures of success of an overall roadmap, aligned with business strategy, and customer needs and informed by competitive intelligence, engages with the market (buyers, end consumers, delivery partners) to lead and manage the design a product, solution, or service strategy that is market driven.
- Budgeting & Costing: Leads and manages the development and/or delivery of budget plans to successfully achieve P&L goals, applying financial acumen to ensure decision quality.
- Client & Customer Management Internal/External: Manages key client and customer relationships to ensure their ongoing satisfaction and loyalty toward the organization which requires simultaneously managing relationships with multiple key internal customers, including: engineering, sales, account management, operations, user experience design, marketing, business development
- Comprehensive Data Collection, Research & Analysis: Makes authoritative technical and/or professional recommendations that have a significant short-term and long-term impact on the business. Integrates usability studies, research, market analysis, solution validation, and design thinking into product, solution, and service requirements to enhance user satisfaction. Defines requirements based on intimate knowledge of the customer and technology, and with a keen eye on the competitive landscape, continuously scanning, learning and implementing insights into product design.
- Collaborative Stakeholder Engagement & Management: Works closely with senior leadership and stakeholders to ensure that business requirements are understood. Helps prioritize engineering work while balancing the requirements of customers and stakeholders. Provides cross functional product leadership across key stakeholders including engineering, sales, account management, operations, user experience design, marketing, business development.
- Project Management: Leads, manages, and delivers required outcomes for a portfolio of major projects in order to support the overall strategy.
- Regulatory and Legal Compliance: Understands the applicable regulatory and legal requirements for product, solution, and service offerings; uses privacy, cybersecurity and other compliance by design concepts to insure product, solution or service offerings are compliant on launch and throughout end to end life cycle; leads and manages efforts to audit/attest to such compliance.
- Manages Complexity: makes sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Advances Innovation: creates new and better ways for the organization to be successful.
- Business Insight: applies knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organizations goals.
- Financial Acumen: interprets and applies understanding of key financial indicators to make better business decisions.
- Strategic Mindset: sees ahead to future possibilities and translates them into breakthrough strategies, implementing innovative solutions.
- Organizational Savvy: maneuvers comfortably through complex policy, process, and people-related organizational dynamics to drive results.
- Plans and Aligns: plans and prioritizes work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals with attention to detail.
- Decision Quality: makes good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Collaborates: builds partnerships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Communicates Effectively: develops and delivers multi-modal communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Customer Focus: builds a robust understanding of external customer needs (user focused, jobs to be done) and strong customer relationships to deliver customer-centric solutions.
Education And Experience
- Verbal & Written Communication: acts with expertise as the organizations authority on using clear and effective verbal and written communications skills to express ideas, request action and formulate plans or policies.
- Commercial Acumen: acts as the organizations authority and established expert to develop solutions based on an understanding of the business environment, competitive landscape, and objectives.
- Technology Skills: acts as the organizations authority and established expert on understanding and using technology (including software and related tools) to support innovation.
- Planning & Organizing: uses expertise to act as organizations authority on planning, organizing, prioritizing and overseeing activities to efficiently meet business objectives, including meeting financial objectives, budgets, and forecasts.
- Data Collection and Analysis: acts as the organizations authority and established expert on analyzing data trends for use in reports to help guide decision making.
- Project Management: uses expertise to act as the organizations authority on managing projects and/or programs within desired cost, time and quality parameters.
- Customer and Market Analysis: works collaboratively with UX team to share and apply joint expertise to serve as the organizations authority on conducting research and analyzing data in order to develop a comprehensive understanding of customer and market conditions that enables maximum return on investments.
- UX Design and Product Development Cycle Knowledge: proactively applies customer informed insights, gained through the practice of design thinking, combined with the application of product design expertise, to develop successful product roadmaps, following consistent, agreed upon development methodology/process.
- Proficiency working with development on Amazon Web Services (AWS) like EC2, EBS, ELB, S3, Route 53, RDS,
- Bachelors Degree required
- 5+ years broad and deep product management experience
- Experience supervising and directing people and other resources to achieve specific end results within limited timeframes
- Experience working in a matrixed environment preferred
- Design Thinking experience/certification preferred