Work with Regional Business Managers, LZ Sales and DL management to develop and
implement DL business strategy for India in line with Global DL strategy
2. Work with LZ sales to achieve annual sales plan.
3. Work with the Sales team to develop and implement customer business plans to achieve
volumes and profit targets.
4. Work with Sales team for them to be able to continuously sell the concept of value
creation to customers.
5. Lead product positioning activities in support of customer business plan:
Understand/communicate Product Performance Profile (commercial specification)
and work with the Technology Managers on product development to meet
demands of specific customers as well as the whole market.
Effective pricing strategy implementation in accordance to the principles of mix
Information collection on market demands and competitive intelligence to help
implement effective product strategy.
6. Work with the Sales team to organize promotional events, such as joint seminar with key
accounts or industry trends seminars.
7. Provide training and presentation to sales, strategic customers, and at industry seminars
8. To take the lead in ensuring clear messages are delivered which are consistent with our
Global and Regional marketing strategies
9. Support DL Project Managers to provide technical services to account managers , OEMs
10. Key DL segment contact for OEM needs in India
Work with the Regional Business Manger, Technology Managers, Business Leadership
and OEM managers to formulate and implement OEM strategies.
Collect information on vehicle market and OEMs’ requirements and translate / interpret
into our business plans.
Identify technology trends / needs / gaps and feed these into our R&D and technology
11. Key DL segment contact for field trials in India.
12. Support BTS activities
Qualification and experience
1. B.E (Mechanical or Chemical engineering) preferred.
2. 8~10 years experience in the automotive/lubricants industry in the technical/commercial