Our company is a young, growing start-up that is delivering intelligent automation and low-code/no-code development solutions to help enterprises increase operating efficiency and improve their business. The ideal candidate for this position has experience in product management with a passion to drive things end-to -end from ideation to deployment. Also critical are a positive attitude, a determined and focused work ethic to help build a growing company, and an enormous amount of curiosity and dedication to success.
Develops products by identifying potential products; conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; developing marketing strategies.
- Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements, appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Obtains product market share by working with sales director to develop product sales strategies.
- Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
Skills and Experience
- 10+ years of experience with relevant experience in product management
- Active involvement in UX/UI design
- Ability to understand and align on the defined Product Strategy, Highly creative individual with strong desire to innovate.
- Exceptionally astute at identifying user’s pain-points and needs, connecting the dots, and coming up with strategic solutions. Highly creative individual with strong desire to innovate.
- First principles thinking & Ability to prioritise ruthlessly.
- Attention to detail and a fine design sense.
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines in a frenetic and dynamic environment.
- A strong team player with ability to build cross-team partnerships and strategic alignment; and to influence without direct authority.
- Sufficient understanding of software engineering to be able to communicate effectively with engineering team; hands on exposure to software engineering is preferred