Leap Scholar, backed by Sequoia Capital is looking to add a strong Product Manager to its core team. Leap is building a global product from India with a 10X better value prop for its users.
The founders, Arnav Kumar and Vaibhav Singh, have past experience in shipping successful products and the present team has people from McKinsey, Deutsche Bank, Nvidia, CapitalFloat, SAIF Partners, and Meesho.
● Own the product roadmap by understanding the end customer's problems and identifying areas to generate value
● Conceptualize and build new products & features which are accurate, scalable and impactful
● Define product vision, strategy & own product KPIs
● Own product releases by collaborating with technology, design and QA teams
● You’ll define & build strong product insights through consistent customer engagement and market research and contribute to the product vision
● Evaluate the market competition and position the product line to appeal to the user
● Analyze product performance post-launch and iterate on the same to keep improving the product experience
● Work with stakeholders cross-functionally across sales, marketing, business, customer support and engineering teams
2-5 years of experience in building scalable products for Consumer Internet companies
● Experience in managing multiple stakeholders across engineering, operations, design
● Ability to independently design, execute and measure experiments
● Work experience in early-stage startups (0 ->1) or founding experience is a plus
● Bachelors or equivalent degree from premier institutes is a plus