- Meet Potential clients, understand the requirement and convert them into Customers.
- Responsibility for sales in assigned territories or products.
- Prospect and develops new business opportunities apart from traditional markets.
- Prospect, pursue, negotiate and construct appropriate terms of sales & maximizes sales.
penetration through competitive strategies in alignment with corporate & regional initiatives.
- Increase market penetration by maintaining a balance between Direct and Indirect sales.
- Ensure sales leads are systematically followed up following trade shows & other Marketing
- Monitor & control selling activities, order developments, pricing strategies, payments.
- Timely submission of meaningful sales calls reports to reporting manager.
- Generate proposals through in-house CRM system and ensure database is updated with
accurate & current meaningful details. Ensures systematic and proper use of the CRM system.
- Ensure accuracy of sales forecasting through weekly reviews & update of prospects list.
Makes concerted effort to shorten forecast-to-sales realization cycle by applying
appropriate sales, negotiation & closing techniques.
Your Profile Must
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent 4+ years of experience in Sales/Business..
- Knowledge of AutoCAD /IMOS products and relevant external third-party software is a plus
- Development/Interior Design.
- Excellent interpersonal and written and spoken communication skills
- Able to travel extensively.
- Strong software sales orientation (knowledge of Interior design software must)
- Understanding of Modular furniture’s like kitchen, wardrobes etc.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with Top management.
- Should have good presentation skills.
- Knowledge of MES, OPTIMIZATION, ERP & INDUSTRY 4.0.
India – Bangalore