AWARDED FOR BEST PUBLIC SECTOR SERVICE PROVIDER FOR THE YEAR 2014. Best work environment, Employee friendly. We have expats working with us for more than 10 years!
Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa, Europe and America. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is amongst the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Energy, Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
Our experience working on large-scale security solutions projects, as well as our laterally integrated business interests, puts us in a unique position to provide seamless, end-to-end solutions for mega projects. With our worldwide presence and close associations with the governments of nations at the very highest levels, Contec Global is uniquely positioned to not just initiate and implement mega projects but to also influence policy makers on key issues.
The Group has vast presence in India, Dubai, Africa, which continues to be our primary market, with mission critical, large-scale operations spanning the continent from Nigeria to Uganda, the Republic of Niger, Burundi, Congo DRC and Southern Sudan.
Deals with major Government projects in several countries across globe like assisting government of various countries in issuing work Visas, passports, driving licenses etc.Some Of The Major Projects Undertaken Revolve Around
- Biometrics: It provides automated authentication of people
- Smart Cards: A smart card, chip card, or integrated circuit card (ICC)
- E-Passports: E-Passport sols incorporate an array of up-to-the-minute technologies
- Structured Magnetic: It is used to protect plastic cards, paper-based documents.
- E-Visas: The e-Visa is designed to automate your entire visa issuing process.
Apart from this the company has its presence in mobile manufacturing and selling, mobile wallets, national lottery, hospitality, Agriculture and oil and gas to name a few as well.Roles And Responsibilities
- Deep understanding and hands-on experience of creating customer-facing fintech products.
- Solid Technical Understanding
- Working knowledge of Agile or Lean principles
- The business rationale for enhancement and expansion of different product features and functionalities
- Experience in working in fintech/banking space
- An excellent team player to work with global teams across nationalities and time zones
- A passion and knowledge of the payments industry and the latest developments in financial technology
- Build innovative financial products in a cross-functional team.
- Deeply understand the needs and problems of our users.
- Define features with specs, wireframes, and User flows (UX) Collaborate across functions - including engineering, design, biz, and OPS- to successfully launch and scale our products Build user stories, wireframes, and spearheading software development process at the white boarding stage.
- Ensuring the success of the product by incorporating innovation and creativity into their work
- Understanding the data generated/captured by the product.
- Making sure engineers are provided with stable user stories, specs and change requests.
- Tracking defects in application and triaging them to increase product USP.
- Working with engineers, data scientists and growth teams directly to come to feature specifications. Writing sharp/clear product documents.
- Be an expert on our product, market, and competitors.
- Analyze the user impact of product features and define key metrics for success
- Track record of successfully launching and growing products e2e (Idea -Build- Launch-Grow) Balances outstanding user insight with high analytical rigor.
- Driven to question assumptions and validate hypotheses.
- Should have strong Product documentation skills.
- Obsesses over getting the product details right but knows how to ship on time Able to influence and inspire a cross-functional team to reach ambitious goals Clear and compelling in written and spoken communication Should understand design and workflows, usability and scalability.
- Should understand software engineering principles
- Should be able to write feature requests, user stories, defect triages, design specs, etc.
- Should be a first-principles thinker and understand why a product or feature is being built.
- Should have a strong data appetite and be able to incorporate tooling and reporting into all products being built.
- Should be able to read and collate reports and datasets to inform product decisions and customer satisfaction, NPS, projects, etc.
- Experience as a Product Manager in Fintech Products.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Technical background.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority