Product Manager - Logistics / Transportation domain
Job Role : Product Manager
Job Location : Gurugram
Experience Required : 5+ Years
About the job :
- Along with the business analyst, engineering team & take lead on articulating a clear product vision and strategy, based on an in-depth understanding of our users, business, and industry.
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Translate business & product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Create PRDs documents/User stories that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Road-mapping, goal setting, managing project execution, A/B testing, UI/UX, wire-framing, prototyping, design development, defining product roll-out strategy
- Collaborate closely with business units, engineering, marketing teams, QA & customer support for the product development and release.
- Set KPIs and roadmaps to move the needle with cross-functional engineering, BAs and ops teams.
- Champion the needs and problems of our users to deliver innovative, industry-transforming products.
Desired profile :
- You have 5+ years of worthy product management experience (for SaaS products preferably)
- You have cross-functional leadership skills within a user-centered design process
- You enjoy working with developers, business analysts & stakeholders in an agile, fast-paced environment.
- You have experience in a KPI driven environment and have managed expectations with stakeholders
- You have the perfect balance for having a high standard of quality & getting the job done.
- You love what technology can do, are passionate about products in the space world of logistics, transportation, warehousing, etc.
- Ability to explain complex concepts across the organization and to large audiences
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a precise talent for articulating customer challenges and requirements.
- The ability to turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- A team player, one with a strong work ethic and able to work independently but also knows how to have fun while doing it
- Have an in-depth understanding of product management processes and frameworks.
- You are a self go-getter, highly self motivated and team player.
- Experience into the domain like logistics, supply chain, e-commerce would be an added advantage.