OLX is looking for a customer-obsessed & entrepreneurial senior product manager to help build a world’s best omnichannel experience for selling used cars as part of the Seller Experience product group within the OLX Autos business unit, based out of our offices in Gurgaon.
The Financial systems group plays a very critical role in the financial transformation journey of OLX Autos and its subsidiary companies. Ensuring that the various revenue streams are integrated with the incoming ERP system, ensuring smooth financial reporting and accurate financial accounting. Going forward this role will also involve creating and rolling out user-facing financial systems such as transaction ledgers and e-wallets
In this role you will work at the intersection of business, operations, design and engineering to shape and drive Olx autos products that help improve the lives of millions of sellers in emerging markets primarily across Asia, Americas and Africa.What will you do?
As Product Manager, in a global product organisation with operations in more than 40 countries as Olx and 10+ markets as Olx Autos, you have an enticing and challenging role with a huge opportunity to make selling cars at a fair and transparent price a reality in largely unorganised markets today over the next couple of years.
You will be responsible for inspiring and crafting an actionable product strategy to identify, prioritize and solve for core problems that our internal users and consumers face. The primary product group for this role will be the internal financial systems (new & legacy) which are used across the OLX Autos markets globally.
You will collaborate with peers and leaders across product analytics, product design, research, engineering, QA, business, operations and customer support teams and other external partners to build an ideal experience for the user.
On a day to day basis, you will be expected to
Who We’re Looking For
- A combination of product management and program management.
- Actively listen and connect with stakeholders (finance, legal, taxation, ERP vendor, Engineering teams) and serve as a reliable interface between the teams.
- Actively look out for best in class solution, systems and integrations to enable smooth, reliable and real-time data flow between financial systems and financial reporting.
- Stakeholder management to set timelines, expectations and tasks across the board.
- Ability to operate in innovation garage mode, and drive product discovery and delivery in rapid cycles with design sprint and kanban/scrumban type approaches.
- Define and own success metrics to improve user efficiency and effectiveness
- Obsess over problem solving, UX details and user centric design (mental models, storyboards, personas, contextual research, prototyping).
- Pull and analyze data from different self-serve internal sources, funnel data, key industry benchmarks, and emerging trends to deliver high-quality and actionable customer centric product / feature proposals and user stories
- Own and drive well prioritised product and feature roadmap that balances metric movers, customer delights and customer asks.
- Develop detailed product specifications in collaboration with business, design, and development teams as required.
What We’ll Give You
- Education: Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science& Engineering from tier 1/2 Institution. Preferred - MBA from tier 1 institution - not mandatory
- Work experience: 4+ years of experience in Product Management.
- Atleast 2+ years of experience in dealing with Financial systems, Financial reporting systems, ERPs, CRMs.
- You are obsessed about users - you place yourself in the position of your users to make something amazing for them. You have driven user research and usability studies in the past
- You like to solve problems, dig into data and find creative solutions
- You are passionate about mobile apps, always on the lookout for that new application and tech products that makes life easier
- Bonus: Experience in innovation consulting or product design prior to your stint with product management.
- Bonus: Experience in creating immersive product interaction experience
- Bonus: Experience in user personalisation or using AI to solve user problems
- Bonus: Scaling / growing a native app w/ millions of users
- Bonus: 2+ years of experience in applying artificial intelligence to solve complex real-world problems, especially in the areas around machine vision.
About OLX Group
- An opportunity to shape a largely unorganised industry and help millions of car buyers and sellers transact with trust and efficiency.
- Passionate colleagues who will share the dream and drive to deliver the most trusted, convenient and innovative car buying and selling experiences.
- Set up and support to quickly experiment & test ideas that bring impact in every stage of product development & discovery.
- Drive progress in customer experience in one of the highest priority areas for the business and leadership.
- Opportunities to speed up your learning and development across your role relevant areas
- Competitive salary and significant benefits
- Paid lunches, snacks and beverages throughout the day (when we are back in office post Covid).
- International career and growth opportunities
- OLX is the world’s leading classifieds platform in high-growth markets. It’s available in over 35 countries and in over 50 languages. The platform makes it so easy to connect people to buy, sell or exchange used goods and services.
- OLX is part of the OLX Group, a global product and tech company, operating in more than 40 countries under 17 market-leading brands such as Avito, dubizzle, letgo, OLX, Property24, AutoTrader and more.
- We’re a team of 5,000+ ambitious, curious people building online marketplaces that are used by over 350 million people every month to buy and sell almost anything, promoting prosperity within local communities.
- We are proud to be different, and we work differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100-year-old company.
- We are curious, ambitious and allergic to corporate interference. We improvise, experiment and push each other further, embracing uncertainty and driving change.
- OLX Group belongs to Naspers, a global internet and entertainment company and one of the largest technology investors in the world.