Gainsight™ is a venture-backed, fast-growing tech company revolutionizing Customer Success for businesses. The Customer Success company helps businesses grow faster by reducing churn, increasing upsell, and driving customer advocacy. Gainsight provides a complete, end-to-end Customer Success solution through its services and technology. The industry-leading platform helps companies manage customer relationships effectively, track customer health, and transform the way organizations orient around the customer. Gainsight is the platform of choice for many leading companies like Box, Adobe, and Workday. The company has been recognized as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. Gainsight’s CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America. The company has offices in California, Phoenix, St. Louis, London, India and Israel.About The Job Role
We are looking for a Product Manager to accelerate the development of our Revenue Optimization solutions from our Hyderabad office. These solutions connect Customer Success to revenue by providing Sales and Customer Success teams with the insights and workflows needed to take a more programmatic approach to renewal and expansion opportunities.What You’ll Do Here
As a Product Manager, you will have complete ownership, including the product vision, speaking to customers, defining user stories & acceptance criteria, and creating wireframes. You will closely collaborate with design and engineering teams to execute the roadmap and will evangelize and train internal and external customers on the benefits and capabilities of what your team has built.More Specifically You Will
What We’re Looking For
- Decide what to build: Work closely with application teams, customers, sales, services, customer success, engineering, and other cross-functional groups to prioritize new features and functionality based on business objectives and engineering estimates.
- Add crystal-clear details : Develop user stories, acceptance criteria, and initial wireframes. Partner with design in making sure mockups are ready; Partner with engineering in building technical requirements.
- Say No: Gainsight is in a large market with multiple prospects and customers asking for many things. You’ll have to make tough calls in prioritizing and communicating why.
- Execute on the roadmap: Collaborate daily with engineering in a fast-paced Agile/Scrum development process to deliver new features and functionality.
- Ensure smooth release: Coordinate product releases among engineering, marketing, customer success, and sales teams.
- Go-to-Market: Partner with product marketing and ensure a successful go to market.
Why You’ll Love It Here
- 5+ years of product management for a product company, ideally B2B SaaS.
- Good interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- You are intimately familiar with modern/agile software development practices used to build and deploy web and mobile applications.
- Demonstrated ability to guide multidisciplinary teams and projects.
- You must be not only the voice of the customer but at various times the voice of marketing, finance, engineering, support, and ops.
- A good understanding of SaaS financial concepts such as Churn, Upsell, Cross-sell, Gross Renewal, and Net Renewal.
- Experience in working on solutions for Sales, including Sales Analytics and Account Planning Software would be an added advantage.
- Our Attitude: We’ve created a new industry from scratch, and we’re on the fast track!
- Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving Customer Success.
- Our ROI: Reduce customer churn, increase up-sell, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Our Technology: Deep Salesforce.com hooks, predictive analytics, and highly scalable product with a beautiful user interface.
- Our Impact: We help our customers make millions of dollars more per year.
- Our Clients: Big companies like Box, Adobe, Marketo, and many others.
- Our Team: Tech all-stars from Facebook, Box, and others (and top consulting firms like BCG and McKinsey!).
- Our Values: They are unique - Golden Rule, Success for All, Childlike Joy, Shoshin, and Stay Thirsty, My Friends
Here Are Our 5 Core Values
- Our Office: If you showed up one day, you might find anything from karaoke performances to mini-golf championships.
- Golden Rule: We believe in trusting each other, and our community by exercising reliability.
- Success for All: We believe that success for our stakeholders comes with making a difference in each other’s lives.
- Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience passion, optimism, and laughter in everything we do.
- Shoshin: We believe in a beginner’s mind, and that learning comes from everywhere.
- Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in an internally-driven strive for greatness.