The ideal candidate is an analytical team player who will be responsible for leading a team of high performing individuals who own the entire product lifecycle from strategy to evaluation. You will also work cross-functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities.
Candidate must be from online gaming industry only.
· Create, execute, and own product roadmap for the application
· Improve the overall application workflow, and optimize conversions across the funnel
· Lead team of software development/QA engineers and other verticals to deliver product roadmap on defined timelines and in high quality
· Product lifecycle management from concept to launch of the feature(s) across all
· products/product lines.
· Lead, define, represent and communicate product strategy to all stakeholders.
· Assess product development sprints and enhancement opportunities.
· Monitor product development sprints and evaluate results.
· Lead Product team to assess product mix and marketing strategy.
· Monitor and manage strategic marketing plans for each product or product lines.
· Drive innovative ideas, solutions and product features through leadership and decisive action.
· Drive the execution and delivery of features by collaborating with many cross functional teams, architects, product owners and engineer
· Make critical decisions that attribute to the success of the product
· Participating in cross-functional coordination, planning, and reviews with leads from other engineering teams
· Maintaining and fostering our culture by interviewing and hiring only the most qualified individuals with an eye towards diversity
· Strong analytical background and experience in a B2C Product
· Complex problem solver with strong communication and leadership skills
· Experience with technology and ability to facilitate communication between business and tech teams
· Demonstrated success in bringing new products to market, meeting/exceeding business cases, capturing market share and delivering market leading products/services.