Our Product Design and Management teams work tirelessly to understand what our customers need and make it a reality. They’re the ones who make our deals come to life and our user experience simple and intuitive.
Why this job’s a big deal?
We aim to release products often with constant iteration and reliance on quantitative and qualitative metrics to help define further optimizations and enhancements.In This Role You Will Get To
Who You Are
- Drive opportunities to grow our business. Deep dive to understand customer pain points, explore competitive offerings, and create solutions that drive positive outcomes. Manage all phases of the product development lifecycle.
- Research, troubleshoot, diagnose and recommend solutions to complex business and technical problems. Assist in prioritization of features and bugs.
- Define product specifications, establish milestones, and manage design, development and quality assurance activities for cross-functional scrum teams of 6-8 people. You will be accountable for delivery of product by these teams.
- Brainstorm and introduce new A/B tests to improve conversion and engagement.
- Be the glue! The product manager holds an organization together. You will serve as the primary point of contact for product management needs in the Mumbai office, frequently checking in and collaborating with the product, development and business teams in Norwalk and New York.
- Get your hands dirty. We are a lean team and there is no job too big or too small. Some days you will be planning for the next quarter, and other days you will be diving into database records or inspecting API responses to help the development team troubleshoot an issue. We are very hands-on.
- 4+ years experience as a product manager for a transactional/e-commerce online product.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA a plus
- A self-starter who is confident and able to move projects forward with little direction, while communicating regularly to impacted parties, and remaining in alignment with team standards and corporate values.
- Demonstrated ability to unify cross-functional and co-located teams.
- Experimental and data driven. Strong analytical skills, with experience in Google Analytics and basic SQL. Able to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and recommend action plans to resolve issues.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills – from product specifications, to JIRA tickets, to stakeholder presentations.
- Humble, with an openness to new processes and a desire to grow and learn.
- Enthusiastic about creating differentiated products and user experiences, and excellent at managing multiple projects concurrently.
WE ARE PRICELINE.
Our success as one of the biggest players in online travel is all thanks to our incredible, dedicated team of talented employees. Priceliners are focused on being the best travel deal makers in the world, fueled by our passion to help everyone experience the moments that matter most in their lives. Whether it’s a dream vacation, your cousin’s graduation, or your best friend’s wedding – we make travel affordable and accessible to our customers.
Our culture is unique and inspiring (that’s what our employees tell us). We’re a grown-up, startup. We deliver the excitement of a new venture, without the struggles and chaos that can come with a business that hasn’t stabilized.
We’re on the cutting edge of innovative technologies. We keep the customer at the center of all that we do. Our ability to meet their needs relies on the strength of a workforce as diverse as the customers we serve. We bring together employees from all walks of life and we are proud to provide the kind of inclusive environment that stimulates innovation, creativity and collaboration.
If you want to be part of something truly special, check us out!
Priceline is part of the Booking Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: BKNG) family of companies. Our sister companies include Booking, BookingGo, Agoda, Kayak and OpenTable.