Plex Systems® delivers industry-leading ERP, MES, and Industrial IoT solutions to manufacturers across process and discrete industries. Plex pioneered cloud solutions for the production line, connecting suppliers, machines, people, systems, data, and customers with capabilities that are easy to configure, deliver continuous innovation, and reduce IT costs. Plex is a rapidly growing software company consistently recognized as a top workplace. In support of our ongoing growth, we are looking for an Automation Technical Lead to help develop our next generation Smart Manufacturing Platform. There are new, disruptive forces in today’s manufacturing environment where we need to be ready to capitalize on opportunities. Integrating augmented/mixed reality, voice, IIoT and new levels of automation to name a few, while maintaining scale, stability and performance. Sound fun? It does to us too!Job Description
- Manage product that are built using, Lean, Agile and Design thinking principles
- Manage own parts of Plex smart manufacturing platform
- Discover customer & partner problems and requirements, prioritize them & translate them into user stories.
- Collaborate with design, engineering, and QA closely to ensure timely delivery and high-quality execution.
- Help Sales Enablement team, Customer Success Team, Professional Services Team be up to date on product and product-related objections.
- Work closely with leadership and stakeholders to define quarterly goals, key success metrics, and report the successes and roadblocks.
- Manage or help in product and platform adoption internally as well as externally
- Monitor, analyze and optimize platform usage and cost
- Understand Market direction, competitive landscape & customer needs to build the Product Strategy & Product Roadmap
- 7+ years of experience in Agile Product management
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
- Experience in building SAAS solutions for B2B markets.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in
- Software development, Web technologies,
- API-first SAAS products,
- Deep expertise in building and managing cloud-based software platforms
- Experience with user research, data collection and analysis to build data backed roadmaps
- Metric-driven. In-depth knowledge of Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Gainsight or a similar analytical tool for keeping track of product’s success metrics would be preferred
- Ability to collect insights and understand pain points through customer conversations
- Knowledge of confluence, JIRA or any other product management tools
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
What do we offer?Some Of The Things Our Employees Enjoy Including
We are proud to be recognized as one of the top workplaces in the tech industry. In fact, it’s Plex employees themselves who say our company is a great place to work. We’ve created an inviting workspace that fosters a culture of collaboration, innovation, and excitement.
- Competitive Salaries
- Generous benefits
- Generous leave policies
- Health club dues reimbursement
- Sustainable work-life balance and flexibility
- Opportunity for business travel to US
- Our multiple locations offer a casual-dress workplace, complimentary food and drink and more
We’re looking for high-skilled, passionate people to help us do something daring, difficult, incredibly rewarding and fun. If you’re ready to be inspired, solve problems, grow professionally, and unleash your talent…then apply today. You’re what’s next.
More about Plex Systems
With insight from the shop floor to the top floor, the Plex Manufacturing Cloud® helps companies see and understand every aspect of their business ecosystems, enabling them to transform their businesses and lead with precision, efficiency, and agility in an ever-changing market.