Who are we?
Whatfix is the #1 Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) for Enterprises. It is integrated as a layer on top of other software applications, which helps users navigate through their application and guides them in completing their tasks, by providing Interactive and Contextual walkthroughs inside the web application at the exact time when the task is being performed.
We help Companies in - Accelerating Product Adoption; Easing the User Onboarding Process; Reducing Training time, resources & costs; Reducing Support efforts & costs; and Increasing Employee Productivity.
“Hustle Mode ON” is the motto we live by.What sets us apart from the rest?
- With many Fortune 500 companies already onboard as customers, Whatfix has been named among the top 20 B2B tech companies alongside the likes of Adobe, PayPal, and Cisco.
- The kind of elite customer base that we have, despite being a mid-sized Indian company is simply unheard of!
- With YoY revenue growth of over 300%, we have also been recognized by SaaS Mag as the 17th fastest-growing SaaS company worldwide and 2nd fastest in the country!
- We have also been recognized by Gartner as a Global Market Leader in the digital adoption space
- Whatfix has been named amongst the Top 5 startups in India by LinkedIn!
- Our Customer centricity is evident from a Customer rating of 4.7+ on platforms like G2 Crowd & Gartner Peer Insights
- This is what our investors have to say - Sequoia || Stellaris || Cisco || Eight Roads || Helion Ventures
We are looking for a stellar Product Manager
who is passionate about solving complex problems within the B2B enterprise space and preferably have addressed concerns around product adoption with use cases such as onboarding / First time use & ongoing discovery & learning. You will be part of a close-knit motivated team of rock stars both on the engineering/development & Go to Market (GTM) side.What will you get to do?
Our ideal Product Manager - Mobile
- Gain deep understanding of customer/user problems, workflows & drive solutions resulting in simple, engaging & delightful experiences starting from prototypes to detailed requirements
- Develop & maintain a dynamic product strategy & plan adapting to customer, market needs, competition and aligned with internal & external stakeholders
- Translate product strategy & plans into detailed requirements identifying the “end state”, breaking down them into “iterations” by working with target customers & development with a bias towards faster time to market
- Ability to stack rank stories with effective balance of customer benefit/value, applicability to broader target market and utilisation of development resources
- Build consensus across stakeholders – Customer/Customer Success, GTM, development clearly articulating the product decisions and choices
- Drive product launches including working with PR team, R&D, design, sales & marketing
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding for both internal & external stakeholders
- Must have 3-6 years experience as a Product Manager for B2B/Enterprise market (SaaS preferred) with ownership from concept to launch
- Experience addressing concerns around product adoption with use cases such as onboarding / First time use, ongoing discovery & learning is highly desirable
- Experience working with mobile first applications for business users (ex. Field Sales) and highly familiar with mobile technologies (ex. Native, Mobile Web, Hybrid)
- Comfortable conducting customer interviews remotely and in person and deep empathy with customer workflows & pain points
- Proven experience of taking decisions based on validated learning combining qualitative and quantitative data analysis (Knowledge of Analytical and Data Mining tool is a plus)
- Experience driving solutions by working with design, developers, QA, along with other internal & external stakeholders
- Working knowledge of lean methodology, agile & iterative development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diverse people because of and not in spite of the differences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status