JOB TITLE: EMEA Solutions and Services - Product Marketer
FUNCTION: Sales Enablement and Marketing
REPORTS INTO: Head of Product and Innovation Job Description
To further our Solutions and Services mission to accelerate and enable our customers’ adoption of Rackspace technologies, we are looking to appoint a Product Marketer to develop and drive the marketing plan for our business, enabling us to grow our customer base and further increase the awareness of the Rackspace Solutions and Services brand within the market.
After several years of high double-digit growth, we are creating a Product & Innovation function to design, launch and maintain our offers, services and support capability growth in our delivery teams. Working with our Solution Manager, you will have the opportunity to shape and deliver how our offers are presented to the market and collaborate with our regional and global product marketing and demand generation teams to develop and deliver integrated messaging for the entire customer journey to clouds. With a portfolio of services including engineering and architecture, migration, devops and cloud automation, application transformation and cloud management transformation on multiple cloud platforms in the portfolio, you will be delivering value propositions into the market that solve genuine business problem.
You will understand the role of embedded services organisations (ideally in a technology or managed services context) and have a good knowledge of product marketing principles and go to market strategies. You will need to be an excellent written and verbal communicator. A team player and true collaborator, you work closely with our marketing and sales teams throughout EMEA.Job Requirements
Key AccountabilitiesProduct Marketing
Sales Enablement and GTM leadership
- Supports Solution Management in the development of new services and offers including the creation of commercial, sales enablement and go-to-market collateral.
- Responsible for planning, delivering, monitoring, and enhancing marketing programs in line with business objectives.
- Provides input into the Marketing Campaigns team to translate Solutions and Services objectives and product offerings into go-to-market strategies as well as identified opportunities into actionable and measurable marketing programs,
- Manages marketing integrations for Solutions and Services and collaborates with those teams to ensuring collateral is on message, aligning with product offerings and value propositions.
- Provides appropriate and actionable management information back to leadership regarding collateral development and campaign activities and outcomes.
- Proactively identifies issues with existing offers and suggest fixes and improvements.
Ensures these plans are integrated with marketing demand generation teams, ensuring content is sales and customer ready with aligned messaging.
- Owns the development and execution of the sales enablement plan for Solutions and Services in EMEA (including new / acquisition sales, account and service delivery teams).
Take an active role in internally and externally promoting the brand and value of Rackspace Solutions and Services.
Create and index product documentation incl. web content.
- Advocate and actively promote the inclusion and positioning of services into wider sales engagements across enterprise and mid-market segments.
- Build and maintain a network of cross-functional technical resources within Rackspace to allow for higher productivity.
- Manage multiple projects / workstreams simultaneously and prioritise work accordingly.
Skills / Knowledge
- Reasonable understanding of common cloud technology offerings with various service providers across various public and private clouds, and the value propositions associated with services to adopt and manage these services.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to establish positive relationships with team members and evangelise our Services internally and externally.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, prioritizing workloads to meet competing deadlines.
- Ability to recognise salient business issues that “move the needle”, detects patterns, draw conclusions, and present conclusions to internal stakeholders.
- Ability to summarise, interpret and present management information.
Key Performance Indicators And Objectives
- 5+ years of work experience
- 2+ years in product marketing, ideally in a managed or professional services context
oPipeline generation – via marketing campaigns, but also via Alliance activities and funded programs
- Represents campaign success into the leadership and provides input into campaigns that drive growth
- Marketing Return On Investment
- Contribution to overall performance metrics – revenue, growth, profit through
oSales enablement and ongoing sales engagement – supporting key customer initiatives and providing a bridge between Solutions and Services and Sales
oTake-up of solutions and services messaging as part of wider Rackspace EMEA campaigns.
- 360-degree feedback from peers & sales