About The Role
G2 is looking for a Product Support Specialist who excels in cross-functional collaboration, task management, and communication.
G2’s Product R&D team turns data into powerful insights. The integrity of our data and the representation of products and vendors alike is crucial to G2’s dedication to helping buyers find the right software or service. G2 is also committed to providing top-level customer service, which includes responding in a timely manner to customer-reported bugs and other cases. The Product Support Specialist is responsible for owning the first tier of support, enabling the Product R&D team to support the company, buyers, and vendors. Using knowledge of the company and familiarity with the Product R&D team, common questions, problems, and concerns, the Product Support Specialist will see that every request is addressed and met, taking the initiative to ensure the smoothest path to resolution.
This role will also own daily tasks that ensure all information and data on our website is accurate and up to date. As well as taking on tasks and assisting with projects as needed.
We are looking for a self-motivated and personable individual, willing to problem solve, proactively manage expectations, and take customer and internal service to the next level.Responsibilities
- Act as the front line for research and product support cases from prospects, customers, and internal team members
- Fulfill tier 1 support requests and communicate directly with customers, users, vendors, and internal stakeholders to address requests directly and close issues
- Route tickets to team members who can address customer and user issues
- Diagnose problems and propose possible solutions for the short- and long-term
- Complete daily tasks such as sorting through product submissions and additions, maintaining product profiles, updating vendor information, making product category moves
- Document solutions to recurring support cases
Why we love G2
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service, customer service/help desk
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Self-motivated, independent worker
- Quick learning, adaptable
- Ability to work cross-functionally, communication and collaboration is key
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud or help desk software is a plus
- Experience in Software Industry a plus
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 is a place where people can be authentic and grow, find meaning and passion in work, and be motivated to succeed by a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day, by supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.Our Process
We encourage all candidates to review our interview process to best prepare themselves on what to expect as a candidate of G2.