Designation: Production Engineer
Qualification: Diploma / Degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Production Engineering, or other related qualifications
Working Hours: 9 AM to 6 PM
Production engineers work in a variety of fields and hold different titles, such as industrial engineer, production manager and production engineering assistant. They support engineering teams, draw up safety protocols, report issues to the manager, and develop strategies to improve efficiency and profit.
- Production Planning and Coordination
- Project review
- Coordination with sales and production
- Production planning, supervising and controlling
- Project study and Preparation of BOM Cutting list
- Issue of materials
- Purchase order Preparation and Purchasing of Materials
- Responsible for supervising and improving production at plants and factories.
- Making plans using detailed drawings.
- Design, development, implementation, operation, maintenance, and control of all processes in the manufacture of a product.
- Within this context, a 'product' is defined as an item that has value added to it during the production process.
- Preparing estimates and budgets.
- Creating accurate project specifications.
- Designing engineering experiments.
- Creating technical reports for customers.
- Completing regulatory documents concerning safety issues
- Superb analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Ability to make decisions under pressure
- Communication skills.
- Strong leadership abilities.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- Teamworking skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Listening, speaking, creativity, staying positive, aiming high, leadership, and teamwork.
- Excellent technical skills.
- The skills cover communication, creative problem-solving, self-management, and interpersonal skills
- Leadership skills.