1) To schedule the production on weekly basis, as and when required, on the availability of the material.
2) To execute the production schedule and co-ordination with respective section Heads.
3) To have effective control on manpower on daily basis.
4) To control the sections as for maintaining the smooth functioning in different sections.
5) To take periodical rounds of all the sections & to ensure that production takes place as per GMP Guidelines.
6) To guide the production operators in case of any problems or issues.
7) To correct the people by training who are violating GMP or who are working ineffectively.
8) To trouble shoot any technical problems or equipment problems.
9) To ensure the well maintenance and up keeping of the production premises.
10) To ensure the proper recording of all production functions.
11) Performing the validation process as per plan.
12) Production Planning
13) Shift Scheduling and Manpower handling
14) Process improvement & optimization