15k - 20kLOCATION
Navi Mumbai, Thane, Maharashtra, IndiaVACANCIES
2yr - 5yrJOB DETAILS
- Responsible for the products are produced as per set standards and specification to achieve the quality objectives.
- Maintaining 5S on shop floor.
- Responsible for changeover and overall equipment cleaning and process.
- Ensure Line clearance are carried out as per procedure.
- Preparation of standard operating procedures related to production and ensure their strict implementation.
- Responsible for the yield calculation reconciliation of production input v/s output.
- Responsible for maintaining the daily production record/ Monthly production rejection data.
- Providing training to operators for good manufacturing practices, good document practices, safety, work place improvement.
- Monitoring processes identifying deviations towards ensuring that machine runs under validated parameters.
- Handling Non-Confirming report and Do Root Cause Analysis take Corrective action, implementation.
- Handling of Defective material complain form.
- Achieving of the weekly and monthly target as per the production planning.
Production officer, Production incharge, Production, Medical device production, Surgical device production, Shop floor, Production officer jobs in Medical device industry, Medical equipment production, Production incharge jobs in Medical device industry, Jobs for Medical production, Medical device production jobs in Navi Mumbai, Jobs for Production officer in Navi Mumbai, Jobs for Medical device industry in Navi Mumbai, Jobs for Production incharge in surgical device manufacturing, Jobs for production in medical device manufacturing,