Designation: Production Quality Engineer
Qualifications:- A bachelor's /Master's degree in engineering or a related field
Working Hours: 9 AM to 6 PM
Unlike quality assurance professionals, who simply monitor the overall process and ensure that a manufacturer produces to spec, quality engineers actually define, monitor, and approve the processes needed to achieve top production standards. They design quality tests, develop documentation, and test procedures, keep track of quality standards, and specify the requirements that a test result must satisfy. Production Quality Engineers keep an eye on a process's quality and are crucial in resolving problems when they come up. They play a key role in preventing issues or fixing them if they arise.
- Participate in Agile ceremonies and lead Agile QE teams in an enterprise environment.
- Assign and oversee the QE team's automation testing assignments and generate and project health reports as needed.
- Develop automation test strategy & plans for UI, API, ETL, and API testing using leading automation tools.
- Develop automation test strategy & plans for non-functional testing requirements- Performance/Load testing using Jmeter and Accessibility testing using leading ADA tools.
- Author Test Cases, Test Scenarios using Jira, qTest, or any other similar tools such as Xray, Zephyr, or HP ALM
- Automate and execute test cases using model-based test automation tools such as open-source frameworks like Selenium using Java
- Database knowledge: Database structures and writing SQL queries and tools like TOAD and ETL Testing Knowledge
- Ensure work quality and timely delivery of the automated scripts to your assigned clients.
- Work closely with Engagement Managers and Testing Managers in understanding test automation priorities and estimating script creation hours.
- Contribute to the PR review process along with Quality Engineering Manager.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing the data.
- Collect feedback from Quality Engineer freelancers as well as from clients to improve Testlioâs automation offerings.
- Use your extensive automation experience to challenge, recommend, and partner with internal teams to drive strategic Automated Testing solutions.
- Work closely with your peers on the Quality Engineering Circle of Excellence team and cross-functional departments to continually identify opportunities to improve our customersâ experience.
- Collaborate with Testlio Product and Partner Ecosystem leaders to ensure alignment of Testlio Platform capabilities, integrations, and alliances.
- Responsible for building/enhancing/managing Testlioâs test automation capabilities.
- Identify test requirements from specifications/Products.
- Create clear, concise detail-oriented automation test plans/cases
- Demonstrated experience with Appium is a must-have.
- Prior knowledge in test automation and automated testing.
- Knowledge of CI/CD & continuous testing is a plus.
- Work closely with the project team, understand the requirements and design, and develop and execute test scenarios, test cases and automated test scripts.
- Perform standalone and integration testing with internal IT applications and ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
- Identify application issues during testing and works with the project team/internal IT staff and appropriate stakeholders to determine resolutions.
- Creates test data with valid and invalid records to thoroughly test application logic and verify system flow standalone and integrated with other internal/external IT applications
- Identifies, recommends and implements changes to enhance the effectiveness of quality assurance strategies.
- Train internal and external business analysts in automated testing practices and help them to use the tool for designing test cases
- Strong knowledge of data analysis, mathematics, and statistical techniques.
- Teamworking skills
- Knowledge of manufacturing and production processes.
- Analytical skills
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and time management.
- Leadership skills
- Must possess technical expertise in their domain.
- Attention to detail
- Analysis/Critical thinking/Problem-solving skills
- Math skills
- Commercial awareness
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent technical skills
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills