Greetings from AA Manpower Solutions”
Currently, we are hiring for the position of Production, Quality and Maintenance Engineerbased at Chennai location. Please refer to the beneath job Description and walk-in for Top MNC.
Dept: Production, Quality & Maintenance
Qualification: B.E/B.TECH (MECH , EEE,ECE, AUTO)
Experience: 0 to 5 Years
Salary: 21k (Per Month)
Job Type: Full time/Contract
Work Location: Chennai
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Developing and implementing quality standards.
· Developing and implementing quality control systems.
· Monitoring and analyzing quality performance.
· Inspecting and testing materials, equipment, processes, and products to ensure quality specifications are met.
· Plan, manage, and oversee all elements of production in our factory.
· Asses and analyze current production methods.
· Develop and draft an improved production process.
· Design and implement cost-reductive changes.
· Maximize the productivity of machinery and workers.
· Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance.
· Responding to breakdowns.
· Diagnosing faults.
· Repairing equipment.
· Supervising engineering and technical staff.
· Obtaining specialist components, fixtures or fittings.
· Managing budgets.
· Maintaining statistical and financial records.
ESI + PF Available
Bonus + Increment