Sutherland is seeking a strategic-thinking and dynamic person to join us as a C#.Core Developer We are a group of driven and energetic individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you.
We are looking for experienced and ambitious Developer to join our team.
As a Developer you will be involved in design, development, coding, customization, configuration, testing, and deployment in support of enterprise packaged solutions.Responsibilities
- Participate in the development of web application software
- Assimilate system requirements.
- Creating the designs for new features
- Own the design (high level and detailed) of the system.
- Should be hands on with design, implementation, testing, and documentation
- Ensure quality by writing developer level tests (unit, component, etc.)
- Debugging defects
- Works with engineers and other team members for the quality and timely deliveries.
- Creates products according to the specifications and software development process
- Create engineering documentations to comply with product development policies, practices and procedures
- Interacts effectively with other functions (verification, Quality, regulatory, project management) for the success of the project
- Hands-on development in C# .NET Core, Microservice based designs, containers (docker) and Azure DevOps, SQL, PostgreSql
To succeed in this position, education & skills required:
- Academic: BE / BTECH (CSE, IT),B.Sc. (Computers),BCA / MCA Or Other Bachelor / Masterâs Degree in Computing / IT preferred
Key Technical Skills
- 6 yearsâ of software development experience with first hand experience in microservices based designs
- Strong experience of .Net Core Web API and SQL programming.
- Good programming and debugging experience in C# .Net Framework and Core, Databases.
- Good knowledge on both relational and NoSql Databases.
- Strong experience of Visual Studio 2017 or above and RESTful API's.
- Strong development, testing and debugging skills.
- Good understanding & experience in design patterns and practical application of same.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Knowledge of Privacy & Security Rules , aspects for Software
- Working experience in Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- Experience in working in a healthcare product development environment is an advantage