Professor recruitment in Central University of Punjab
The qualification and experience required for teaching posts will be as per “UGC REGULATIONS ON MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR APPOINTMENT OF TEACHERS AND OTHER ACADEMIC STAFF IN UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES ANDMEASURES FOR THE MAINTENANCE OF STANDARDS IN HIGHER EDUCATION, 2018 and subsequent amendments.
2. For faculty positions of Department for Education and Physical Education, minimum eligibility conditions will be as per NCTE Regulations 2014 and its amendments from time to time for M.Ed. / M.P.Ed.
3. For the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Natural Products and Deptt. of Pharmacology, in addition to point No. 1 above, qualification as per Pharmacy Council of India (PCI)/AICTE guidelines is required.
4. For the Department of Computer Science & Technology, in addition to point No. 1 above, qualification as per AICTE guidelines is required.
5. For the Department of Financial Administration, it is clarified that Master degree, NET/Ph.D. (as applicable) must be qualified in subject of Commerce.
6. For the Department of Applied Agriculture (Agribusiness),following qualifications are required in addition to point No. 1
above: a) For Food Science and Technology specialization: Master’s degree and Ph.D. degree in Food Technology / Food Science & Technology / Food Processing Technology / Food Processing Engineering is required for Associate Professor; b) For Agribusiness specialization: Master’s degree, NET/Ph.D. degree in Agribusiness is required for the post of Assistant Professor and Associate Professor.
Desirable Qualifications for all subjects/Departments: For Assistant Professor: PhD+NET and publications in care list as per UGC Public Notice No. F.1-1/2018(Journals/CARE) dated 14.06.2019 and 16.09.2019 is desirable.
Associate Professor and Professor: Publications in care list as per UGC Public Notice No. F.1-1/2018(Journals/CARE) dated 14.06.2019 and 16.09.2019 is desirable.