The Programme Coordinator is responsible for the development, management, and execution of the Indradhanush Qissagadh, and the Noida drama, theatre and sports for development programmes. They will ensure that programme deadlines are met and all norms are complied with in accordance with the Organization’s goals.
This position would be ideal for alumni of programmes such as Teach for India or the Gandhi Fellowship.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
1. Contribute to the overall development of the programmes ensuring development and implementation of school intervention modules and integration of Indradhanush Qissagadh language programmes.
2. Take charge of overall programme management ensuring responsibility for deliverables, their timelines and quality, and monitor the work of the staff on a weekly basis.
3. Compile data (quantitative and qualitative) from all various programmatic interventions and generate reports as required.
4. Contribute to capacity building of staff through Training of Trainers, team building workshops and mentoring the interns/ volunteers.
5. Coordinate with theatre trainers and coaches and conduct weekly meetings as part of Noida intervention, including working out of the Noida Sector 10 space.
6. Coordinate with funders as part of Noida project, including managing communication, presenting programmatic updates, etc.
7. Visit Ghevra Learning Centre as and when required (minimum once a month) for monitoring and evaluation of Basic Computers Course by Habitat Learning Centre and Indradhanush/Qissagadh Ghevra (once physical work resumes).
8. Visit Nizamuddin Sunder Nursery Basti Centre on a regular basis for monitoring and evaluation of Indradhanush (at least twice a week each)(once physical work resumes).
9. Support the team of teachers in admissions, teacher trainings, curriculum development, parent meetings, student rubrics etc towards the successful completion of every batch through regular monitoring and evaluation.
10. Conduct Weekly Friday Meetings with staff for review of their work as a mentor.
11. At the end of every month prepare a Growth Report of Staff for review of the President of the organization.
Qualification and Skills
· minimum 1-2 years’ experience in working with youth development processes and community development initiatives
· Proficiency in English and Hindi
· Computer proficiency in MS-Office
This position supervises
- Library Managers
- Teachers and Coaches
- Student Interns
Communication Line:The person in this position reports to the Head of Operations.
Remuneration:Commensurate with experience and skill.