About Global Pathfields
Global Pathfields is a fast growing leading non-profit organization which is specialized in designing and implementation of inclusive development programs. We provide innovative solutions and support towards a more inclusive, equitable, and sustainable world. We intend to create a lasting impact in the lives of millions of vulnerable and excluded children, youth, women and communities.
We are primarily working in the following sectors such as child rights & education including child protection; skill, employment; inclusive social and economic development; public health, nutrition & water, sanitation, hygiene (WASH); environment and sustainability; monitoring, evaluation, and impact assessment.
We have a substantial experience to lead and manage programs for various donors including United Nations, Government & private sector and civil society organizations across India to provide policy analysis, technical assistance, program implementation, capacity building, etc.
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Contribute towards organizations community development programs with disadvantaged communities (women, children, and youth) through community mobilization, training, capacity building, health camps, education support to school dropouts, etc.
2. Build capacities of the community, especially women and children to prevent the spread of COVID 19
3. Organize community interventions in (education, health, nutrition, WASH, skills, livelihood, energy, and environment, etc.)
4. Work on planning and organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 21st Aug'20 and 25th Sep'20
3. are available for duration of 4 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours
Number of openings
20 Certificate: Will be provided at the end of the Internshiphttps://internshala.com/internship/detail/program-management-and-community-development-internship-in-delhi-at-global-pathfields1598004792