Who we're looking for
One who loves helping students.
We are looking for a high-integrity, empathetic, driven individual who will be directly responsible for training job seekers and will own graduation & placement rates of our batches.
Identify problems: Figure out why students are stuck in particular training.
- Keep a tap on training funnel to check where students getting left behind.
- Regularly evaluate submissions of students and give them feedback.
- Regularly call & message students to deep-dive into problems.
- Solve student queries on student CRM.
Motivate students: Understand why students are stuck and help them realize their true potential.
- Call high-potential students and prevent them from despair.
- Send personal messages on WhatsApp to revive students.
- Craft and send motivational notifications.
Own graduation and placement rate: As an associate program manager you will own the following metrics:
- Reduce the drop-off from the training funnel for various courses.
- Improve the graduation rate of the training funnel for various courses.
- Make job-seekers job-ready and get them placed in good companies.
- Must have taught students or, friends in a professional or, personal capacity.
- Possess high empathy for students and the problems they face.
- Excellent communication - can motivate anyone.
- Goal driven and hard working.
- 1-3 Years of experience