No. of Positions: 1
Role & Responsibilities: The Program Manager will primarily work on scopes of Program Design, Implementation, Product and System Enhancements while pioneering the rollout of the program in collaboration with partners Program Management and Implementation
Program Management and Implementation:
- Establish NULP as a key capacity building platform in the urban ecosystem , especially amongst key stakeholders of city/state administrators, academia, civil society partners.
- Drive the program inputs, outputs and outcomes in terms of system usage and adoption- e.g. content created by ecosystem players, certification completed, best practice sharing etc.
- Ensure adherence to cadence and communication systems/processes put in place.
- Facilitate training and communication for product/interface launches with internal cross-functional stakeholders, external partners, and consumers
- Manage the overall functioning and day-to day operations for NULP within the internal program and technical teams at NIUA
- Develop and support creation of strategies for catering to foundational components like program design, implementation and outreach for NULP.
- End-to-end to management of program implementation and rollout to cities, states and urban local bodies (ULBs).
- Coordination with senior leadership of cities for appointing nodal officers/key SPOCs and supporting onboarding activities outlined for the program.
- Problem solve for strategies already in implementation and build solutions/workarounds with teams for co-creating implementation roadmap for the program.
- Prioritise feature requests, deliver product roadmaps, and run pilots/experiment
- Ensure smooth product/program launches that drive partner alignment, encourage adoption of new features, and prepare internal teams for upcoming changes.
- Support delivery of program KPIs and KRAs through monitoring and evaluation of NULP priorities in tandem with partner priorities.
- Driving the content calendar and collaborating with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams to create, support, and execute outreach campaigns and initiatives across key channels.
- Ensure convergence with partners and relevant government departments to facilitate target completion.
- Provide input for formulation of content and implementation policies of the program for thematic areas prioritised for the program.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Master’s degree preferably in Business Management, Public Policy, Project Management or closely related field with 4-7 years of experience working in the Edtech sector with and fields of Digital Marketing, Content Creation, Communications
- Good verbal and written communication skills with fluency in English and Hindi
- Prior knowledge of working with education and technology leveraging learning management systems in urban/municipal domains
- Demonstrated experience of having managed multi-stakeholder projects at scale with internal and external teams.
- Additional considerations that will be a plus:
- Prior experience of managing programs in government capacity building domains.
- Enthusiasm for open platforms, technology and social impact.
Remuneration: At par with the industry standards, depending on experience and skills. Proof of past remuneration (last received salary/monthly contract payment) would be required. Application process: Submit CV and cover letter through the NIUA portal.