As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier.
Who we are :
At a time when consumers are connected and empowered like never before, Sprinklr is helping the world's largest brands provide amazing experiences at every turn. Sprinklr offers a set of powerful social capabilities that allow our clients to reach, engage, and listen to customers across 24 social channels. We empower entire organizations to work together Ð across social, marketing, advertising, research, and customer care Ð to manage customer experience at scale. Most exciting, Sprinklr works with 50% of the Fortune 500 and nine of the world's 10 most valued brands, including McDonald's, Nestle, Nike, P&G, Shell, Samsung, and Visa.
At Sprinklr, we're customer obsessed, treat one another like family, and take extreme pride in who we are and what we're building Ð it is core to who we are as a company.Meet our Team-
The AI service delivery team is a part of the Engineering vertical. Our aim is to grow AI services within Sprinklr and delight our clients with unique solutions. We operate at 2 levels - provide customised AI solutions to individual clients but also look to find consistencies and create a framework to ensure scale to our activities. As a Program Manager, you will be the crucial link between the client and the internal Sprinklr stakeholders who will help you create value for your client(s). You will be the single point of contact for this client within the Engineering vertical and will project manage all the client asks.What You Will Do
What makes you qualified ?
- Coordinate efforts between projects
- Plan the program, ensuring maximum efficiency in resource allocation across projects
- Monitor its overall progress, resolving issues and initiating corrective action where necessary
- Define the program governance
- Manage the program budget
- Ensure project deliverables are to time, quality, and budget
- Manage dependencies between projects
- Manage the program’s risks
- Constantly monitor for gaps in the program and rectify where possible
- Manage program communication
- Own the program and help the client with their business deliverables
Why you will love Sprinklr
- Experience into Program Management in Software Enterprise
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Bachelor's/ Master’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- We offer a flexible work environment, unlimited vacation, and
generous pay and benefits packages. While we have some amazing perks, at the end of the day,Sprinklrites are here for the opportunity to grow, learn, and affect the industry with incredible ingenuity.
- We focus on our mission: We believe social technology is the future of
customer-brand relations across all departments, and we seek to make each of
those experiences are excellent at every touchpoint. This is how we all make the world
more social together
- We invest in our people - Sprinklrites passionately, genuinely care about seeing
one another succeeds in making an impact on the industry. We pride ourselves on
having an honest, open environment and a supportive culture where we can take
- We believe in our product - Sprinklr is the most complete enterprise social
technology in the world, and we're not just saying that Forrester Wave said it for
us! As such, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our
employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside themWhy you'll love Sprinklr:
We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. We offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.We focus on our mission:
We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier.We believe in our product:
Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
For the fifth consecutive year, Sprinklr has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100, the definitive ranking of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world. We were also named a 2020 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Social Marketing Management . And in 2019, Sprinklr was the only leader in the Forrester Research, Inc. report, The Forrester Wave™: Social Suites.We invest in our people:
At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, Linkedin Learning, and more.