The TRON team is looking for a Program Manager-III.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment where every day brings unique new challenges and new opportunities. You should have excellent business and communication skills and be able to work with senior management globally, site peers and NA/EU wide business stakeholders .This position will involve regular communication and engagement with Fulfillment centers senior management, Technology team Managers, TPMs and Senior leadership. Cross-team coordination, project management and executive level presentation skills will be key to success.
- Partner with other Amazon teams on working out strategies for expansions of different programs.
- Define the strategy/any changes in strategy required for launch new programs plan, hiring etc.
- Partner with other Amazon groups as necessary to implement the strategy and manage exception processes
- Driving standardization of practices, businesses processes, and reporting with finance, AR, Development , and FC ACES stakeholders
- MBA or other Masterâ€™s Degree with 5+ yearsâ€™ experience in engineering, product, and/or program management.
- Experience communicating with senior management (VP level decision-makers)
- Demonstrated ability to lead globally distributed, virtual teams with influence rather than authority Excellent customer engagement; demonstrated success when delivering programs or solutions for external customers
- Demonstrated ability to independently solve ambiguous problems
- Demonstrated ability to achieve program success through influence and partnership
- Demonstrated ability to launch and scale new businesses, ideally in an entrepreneurial environment
- Experience in product, program, and/or project management in leading cross-functional teams in delivery of major new products or services
- Strong data analysis skills; the ability to extract and synthe data in order to make data-backed business decisions
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills including the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences at varying levels in the organization
- MBA from a top tier B school is highly desirable
- Experience in managing multi-cultural teams.
- 8+ years of leadership and stakeholderâ€™s management experience.
- Strong, self-driven leader with demonstrated ability to proactively drive, manage and grow an operations team.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong business sense and ability to create, communicate and achieve a vision.
- Experience driving improvement, innovating new processes
- Experience with-in E-Commerce or IT industry.
Job Description :The TRON team is an initiative which remotely handles exceptions in the Amazon Robotic Fulfillment Centers in North America. The TRON system is a technology which enables the human supervisory control of automated tasks. In the TRO
Experience: 5.00-8.00 Years