Fission Labs is a software product development services company delivering high-end solutions, primarily in the areas of highly scalable cloud applications and analytics for large sets of data using cutting edge open source technologies. We work with a variety of companies and Silicon Valley start-ups leveraging AI and been successful in delivering high quality results in a timely fashion.
Work location: HyderabadWhat’s special about us?
One of the earliest adopters of AWS in India
Start-up spirit (Good ten plus years, yet we maintain it)
Technical meet-ups (We are known for hosting them in the town)What We Offer
A collaborative work environment
Scope for learning, always fostering it.
Open culture and a chance to associate with a young and dynamic teamExpectation
Fission Labs is seeking a Program Manager
to provide technical leadership to major projects, who can roll up sleeves and contribute to the coding effort, whenever needed.Responsibilities
- Responsible for the overall planning, execution and successful completion of complex technical projects.
- Manage a team of software engineers and architects, including task planning and code reviews.
- Work closely with stakeholders from client to ensure building the best products.
- Contribute technically to projects.
- Drive agile methodologies & process improvements, evangelize the agile mind-set, lead scrum meetings, be the problem solver for the team.
- Hire and mentor the best talent bringing out the best in every engineer.
- Nurture a culture of high performance, continuous improvement, creative problem solving and innovation within the team.
- 10 - 15 years of total software engineering experience with a thorough understanding of software product and application development.
- 3+ years of experience in a software engineering leadership position managing a team of 10 -15.
- Will be customer oriented and skilled in developing a strong understanding of customer needs.
- Well versed in Scrum principles and practices.
- Strong requirements analysis and solution design abilities.
- Experience using tools such as Jira and GitHub.
- Broad experience designing and implementing large-scale distributed systems.
- Track record of successful collaboration with cross-functional and distributed teams.
- Experience with hiring, mentoring, performance management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong leadership competencies including the ability to think and act strategically, drive for results, build a high-performance culture and inspire/teach others to perform at higher levels.