Ref: IIMV/NTS/MGNF/01/2021 Date: 01 Apr 2021
Position: Program Manager – Educational Consulting & Training Programs
Nature of Position: Full-time, Contractual (Up to two years)
Vacancies: 01 (One)
Age Limit: Not exceeding 45 years, Relaxation in upper age limit is admissible for
candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/DAP as per the Government of India rules.
Educational Qualifications & Experience:Essential: (1) Minimum Post-graduation with minimum 55% marks or equivalent CGPA (at post-graduation level) in Economics, Public Policy, Public Administration, Entrepreneurship, Management including Rural Management (MBA/PGDM),Operations Research, Statistics, Engineering or Technology.
(2) A minimum of five years of working experience in reputed institutions, in the
management and monitoring of academic programs or development schemes.
(3) Thorough hands-on experience in the use of MS Office
(4) Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
(5) Excellent inter-personal skills.
(1) PG from a Centrally Funded Technical Institution [CFTI] (or) a University/Institution listed
in the NIRF-2020 Ranking.
(2) Experience in higher-education institutions of repute in academic program management;
or in the planning and implementation; monitoring and evaluation of Central or State
Government schemes in socio-economic sectors
(3) Exposure to Government / Public Systems and Development Management
(4) Experience in Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Development
(5) Knowledge of the PMRDF Scheme
(6) Working knowledge of data analysis, data visualization and report writing
(7) Knowledge of Finance & Accounting.
Salary & Compensation:Based qualifications, prior (relevant) experience and present salary. Will not be a constraint for the right candidate.