Full timeType Of Hire
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)Education Desired
Bachelor of Computer ScienceTravel Percentage
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS, you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.Position –
Required Experience –
Work Location – Whitefield, Bangalore
Educational Qualification – Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in IT/Computer Science/Equivalent
About Team & Product/Project Details
What you will be doing (Shift Time & Key Roles and Responsibilities):
- ETL Product support for US based Banking clients.
- Cape RAS(Reporting Analysis Solution) is the FIS owned product. This provides extensive reporting to banking industry.
What you bring (Experience Level & Mandatory Skills in potential candidate):
- 24/7 – Primary shift is US timing.
- Production support BA role for the Reporting solution across the US Bank.
- Managing client incidents wrt to the Reporting product and working with defect fix team through the closure.
- Primary bridge between client engagement team and technical team.
Added Bonus If You Have (Desirable Skills)
- 5 to 8 years of Business analyst in Banking domain. Preferred with ETL knowledge.
- Strong core banking experience. Preferred with US banking.
- Good data analysis skills. SQL or any Big data solution experience.
- Excellent communication skills to manage the multiple US client engagement team.
What We Offer You
- Hive DB, Python and SQL
- Scheduling tools like Zena
- A range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- A multi-faceted job with a broad spectrum of responsibilities
- An international work environment and a dedicated and innovative team
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.