What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join the world’s leading Research & Advisory company, you’ll be part of a team that values curiosity, expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage, while driving partnerships with global organizations to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you’ll not only help clients accomplish their mission-critical priorities, but also grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands dedication— and rewards it with opportunity. If you’re always looking for what’s next in business and technology, Gartner is looking for you.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events here !Project Associate, RBO
What makes Gartner Research a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner Research, you’ll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You’ll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing our clients worldwide the unbiased insight they need to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration you’ll not only help clients deliver on the promise of digital, you’ll grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands hard work — and rewards it with exceptional opportunity. If you’re always looking for what’s next in technology, Gartner is looking for you.The Team And Leader Statement
In order to improve the operational efficiency and continue to delight customers, Gartner is investing in Production Support for the Content Production team. You will be part of this team of talented associates working to provide project management support, perform data entry
and analysis, and develop custom reports as per requirements. This team provides process and project support as well as operational, logistical support to the Research Business Operations. The leader of this team encourages the pursuit of Gartner’s Values of Integrity, Objectivity, No-Limits Mindset, Collaboration, and Results in all endeavors.About This Role
As a Project Associate, you will work with Gartner’s Research Business Operations team and will be responsible for active involvement, and/or provide support to multiple processes and projects for the RBO as well as partners with R&A teams and others. The job requires an individual with lateral problem-solving skills, excellent communication skills, the ability to translate requirements into actionable and testable stories and acceptance criteria, and the ability to understand complex environments.What You’ll Do
What You’ll Need
- Review and analyze client requirements in detail and capture relevant information.
- Utilize existing data to inform project decisions and drive team productivity.
- Maintain high levels of individual output and production.
- Use strong problem-solving skills to assist in data capture and entry.
- Collaborate/Coordinate with internal and external teams/stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Contribute to new or evolving processes as needed.
- Own, manage and complete projects and special assignments.
- Apply and follow process and project management methodology and best practices for all projects, underpinned by fact-based data and supporting change management initiatives.
- Deliver input for regular project reporting (monthly/quarterly) to communicate progress.
- Meet or exceed delivery deadlines.
- Prioritize work and projects based on business imperatives.
- Manage different mailboxes/projects and action/respond to requests.
- Convert documents into different formats, as required.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required
- 2-4 years of minimum experience in an extremely fast paced work environment, preferably in project coordination.
- Well-versed with the use of Microsoft Office tools, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong collaboration, communication skills (Verbal + Written) and presentation skills.
- Proven track record in handling multiple priority projects and meeting tight deadlines.
- Ability to provide input to ensure administrative processes and standards are consistent and effective.
- Self-discipline to work independently and being able to handle multiple projects/tasks concurrently.
- Attention to detail and ability to keep tasks structured and organized.
- Strong time management, planning, and organization skills.
- Ability to recognize and troubleshoot errors.
- Desire to learn new tools, technologies and business processes.
What We Offer
- Problem solver - You love solving unstructured problems and are excited about designing solutions that provide an effortless experience for users.
- A team player - You get along well with your colleagues and are always ready to help get things done. You enjoy working on projects with multiple people and share knowledge.
- Passionate about learning - You thrive on complex technical challenges and are always eager to learn the latest tools, technologies and techniques
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner research team enjoys exceptional benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Great on job learning
- Inordinate work life balance