The ideal candidate will be responsible for the project ( RO/UV/UF) Installation & Automation with project documentation and control, job cost accounting, scheduling, and construction supervision efforts. In order to be successful, this candidate should feel comfortable taking on many tasks that require various skills and appropriately prioritizing those tasks' completion.
- Assist with on-site management to ensure project success
- Ensure project plan is moving forward to meet anticipated deadlines
- Responsible for RFI and submittal process
- Processes owner billings and project-related accounting issues
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering or equivalent experience
- 1 - 3 years' of experience as a project coordinator, project engineer, or project manager
- Strong experience in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
- Experience of Water Industry shall be preferred.
- Should have Automation Knowledge, experience & IoT