Project In-charge/ Training
Associates/ PS to Chairperson job
recruitment in Centre for Cultural Resources and Training on contract basis
Post Name & No. of Posts :
1. OSD to Chairperson, for Delhi office – 01
2. Consultant for General Administration, for Delhi office –
3. Consultant for Finance, for Delhi office – 01
4. Consultant for Establishment, for Delhi office – 01
5. Consultant for Information Technology, for Delhi office –
6. Consultant for Regional Centre at Hyderabad- 01
7. Consultant for Regional Centre at Guwahati -01
8. Project In-charge for Fellowship Scheme , for Delhi
9. Training Associates for Delhi office – 03, and one each
for Regional Centre Udaipur, Hyderabad and Guwahati.
10. PS to Chairperson, for Delhi office – 01
Qualification : Post
Graduate in History / Art History / Anthropology. Minimum 10 years experience
in organizing / conducting programmes/ seminars, workshops etc. on various
cultural manifestations. d. Persons with Published Research and experience in
project works will be preferred.
Remuneration : Rs. 40,000/- per month.
Age Limit : below 50
Qualification : Post Graduate/ Degree in Art/ History /
Anthropology, with 02 years experience in conducting and organizing seminars/
Remuneration : Rs. 30,000/- per month.
PS to Chairperson
Qualification : a. Graduate from recognized University.
Experienced in Stenography and Typing. Knowledge of office procedure. Knowledge
of Hindi Typing / Stenography is desirable. b. Strong Communication Skills and
well versed with computer applications. c. A smart, intelligent person with the
ability to perform the PS Responsibilities
Remuneration : Rs.
25,000/- per month.
The Centre for Cultural Resources and Training (CCRT) is one of the premier institutions working in the field of linking education with culture. Established in 1979, pioneered by Smt. Kamaladevi Chattopadhyay and Dr. Kapila Vatsyayan, it functions as an autonomous organization under the aegis of Ministry of Culture, Government of India. At the philosophical core of the CCRT lies a commitment to holistic education, encompassing the cognitive, emotional and spiritual development of children. To this end the CCRT conducts education grounded in cultural knowledge and understanding as conducive to clarity, creativity, independence of thought, tolerance and compassion.